Recently Rahul Gandhi paid a visit to ailing Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and later said that Manohar Parrikar has stated that he was not involved in Rafale Deal. Rahul then said that Modi was involved in it to benefit Anil Ambani.

However Manohar Parrikar later slammed Rahul for using a visit to him for sometime for petty political gains and said that Rahul hasn't spoken about Rafale nor did he raise anything relating to Rafale.

https://www.news18.com/news/politics/parrikar-clearly-stated-he-had-no-role-in-new-rafale-deal-alleges-rahul-gandhi-2018427.html

https://in.news.yahoo.com/didn-t-discuss-rafale-don-113208900.html

This is the highest form of blatant disgrace to Political system and do you think that a person of such low stature be winning the 2019 elections? Kindly put in your views.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

He is like his mother who has from time to time come up with many such distorted half truths and lies ...let us hope the citizens realise this and don't believe in any of their lies

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rahul Gandhi is known for half truths and likes to create issues where none exist. He is like an empty vessels that make much noises. I m not surprised that he would stoop so low as to use his 5 minutes visit to Manohar Parikkar to gain political mileage.

There are people even outside his party and in general public who keep claiming that he has matured as a speaker and some even feel he is the next PM. That is an irony. Rahul has to learn that staying in opposition is a big responsibility in democracy and he has a lot to learn and do for country. But his dynasty mindset makes him feel that he is born to rule. Even media goes gaga over him and his sister. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

It is not fair to blame media. It is news in today paper than one MLA of BJP of UP compare Rahul and Priyanka with Rawana and Surupnakha. This type of nonsense statement is making hero to sister brother due. Why BJP people focus on their achievement that non sense statements. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

There are people even outside his party and in general public who keep claiming that he has matured as a speaker and some even feel he is the next PM. That is an irony. Rahul has to learn that staying in opposition is a big responsibility in democracy and he has a lot to learn and do for country. But his dynasty mindset makes him feel that he is born to rule. Even media goes gaga over him and his sister. 

Exactly. Opposition plays a very important role in the functioning of the government. Their role is not limited to opposing every moves of the government. Even though Rahul Gandhi actively questions the moves of the government, he belittles opposition role by often speaking without any data or by opposing in an unethical manner.

I am not worried about who is saying truth or telling the lies but I am really worried about the future of this country. The way our leaders are talking in public sounds weird and disappointing. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:

I am not worried about who is saying truth or telling the lies but I am really worried about the future of this country. The way our leaders are talking in public sounds weird and disappointing. 

I totally agree with that , it is across all political parties..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why it is happen? It is because back ground of politicians. In these day gentry is not interested in politics. Most of politician are from criminal and unsocial back ground.

anil wrote:

It is not fair to blame media. It is news in today paper than one MLA of BJP of UP compare Rahul and Priyanka with Rawana and Surupnakha. This type of nonsense statement is making hero to sister brother due. Why BJP people focus on their achievement that non sense statements. 

I would not say that media is innocent, in fact the media today, with exception of a couple of them, are completely biased and focus and project only those news that will present the BJP government in bad light. I admit that BJP people are not perfect or flawless, but when the media does quote them, they do it so incompletely and neglect to present the complete scenario so that the context in which anything was said is lost and the damage is manifold.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

I would not say that media is innocent, in fact the media today, with exception of a couple of them, are completely biased and focus and project only those news that will present the BJP government in bad light. I admit that BJP people are not perfect or flawless, but when the media does quote them, they do it so incompletely and neglect to present the complete scenario so that the context in which anything was said is lost and the damage is manifold.

Media is doing which is in their interest. They are professional. When we and all other know that media is not doing their work honestly they why some persons are giving chance to them to defame their party and government.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.