SC finally took a decision to go for mediation path for the disputed case of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. There is a panel of 3 people including Sri Sri Ravi Shankar who have be chosen for the task. It will go for 8 long weeks and then the report has to be submitted. Many have welcomed the move while many others feel that it will be of no use. So what is your take on it? Will this take decades old case forward from here?

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It looks like some decision will come but again, this is India and time can be more than what is stated after all. I am very less hopeful but still hope is there atleast. Opposition might create something that will lead to its outcome being delivered after elections to avoid any advantage to BJP due to this decision.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Yes this decision of SC just a month before polls will be dragged into political controversies. Opposition any way has been trying too long to postponed the issue. And leaders like Owaisi have already started raising their voice against the choice of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. So it is going to be a tough road ahead. 

The decision might or might not come but the parties are not bound to accept that decision. The parties not getting the decision in their favor might refuse to accept it. By the way their are more than 2 parties which are involved in this matter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes this decision of SC just a month before polls will be dragged into political controversies. Opposition any way has been trying too long to postponed the issue. And leaders like Owaisi have already started raising their voice against the choice of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. So it is going to be a tough road ahead. 

Owaisi is not only and only leader of Indian Muslims. In there person committee one is Muslim. I am hoping that this committee will try to satisfy both community.

suni51 wrote:

The decision might or might not come but the parties are not bound to accept that decision. The parties not getting the decision in their favor might refuse to accept it. By the way there are more than 2 parties which are involved in this matter.

Yes that is bound to happen. It might cause some unrest too. I hope that communal harmony of country is not disrupted. Which are the parties involved here? Can you throw some more light on that? That will be good.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Owaisi is not only and only leader of Indian Muslims. In there person committee one is Muslim. I am hoping that this committee will try to satisfy both community.

Yes, I found the panel to be a balanced one and leaders like Owaisi just try to add communal color to everything. Hope that things go peacefully and a result comes out. The case has been pending for too long now.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes, I found the panel to be a balanced one and leaders like Owaisi just try to add communal color to everything. Hope that things go peacefully and a result comes out. The case has been pending for too long now.

Communalism is base of his politics. He is not only one person who is giving communal color, so called secular also not interested in solving this issue.

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The decision might or might not come but the parties are not bound to accept that decision. The parties not getting the decision in their favor might refuse to accept it. By the way their are more than 2 parties which are involved in this matter.

Yes that is bound to happen. It might cause some unrest too. I hope that communal harmony of country is not disrupted. Which are the parties involved here? Can you throw some more light on that? That will be good.

There are a plenty- VHP, Bajarang Dal, Hindus, Muslims, Ansaris- the so-called owners of the land, Akharas, Ram Janm Bhumi Nyas. Beside, you will see a lots of  others parties interested in this. No body is involving the locals who have the largest say in this matter. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As expected the voice of dissent comes from Muslim community ...however, I am perplexed by the team which consists of just 3 members and while the other two are lawyers Sri Ravi shakar is a spiritual guru which is probably what makes the muslims see red ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

As expected the voice of dissent comes from Muslim community ...however, I am perplexed by the team which consists of just 3 members and while the other two are lawyers Sri Ravi shakar is a spiritual guru which is probably what makes the muslims see red ...

Name are suggested by parties of the case than why Muslims see red.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.