Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

May be the people of valley will fight against such a move but that's not a fair reason for letting a separate nation theory bloom by allowing it for ever. We have to bring them in main stream by allowing other citizen of country an equal right on every state and city. How would the people of Kashmir react if they denied the same rights in other parts of the country?

At present Kashmir's people is not supporting India. They are eating of India and also crushing it. Some days ago Deputy mare of Srinagar said that I will use Muzahadin with my name. 

usha manohar wrote:

The Kashmiri students are found everywhere with a great number of them studying and staying here andain Manipal as well. They are given generous funding by the Central govt. Many of them ecognize this fact and reciprocate the gesture by contributing positively , however there are a few that are totally anti national. We had an incident here where a few such students were taught a lesson by the locals when they put up Pakistani flags and made the rented house they were staying in, into a kind of terror den where a lot of illegal activities went on. But the police refused to take action on the instructions of the local Congress MLA who himself is a Keralite Muslim who poses as a great secular but deep down is as dangerous as any of the terrorists..

I feel that abolishing the two legal hassles will go a long way in normalising the atmosphere in Kashmir .

It is right some student are anti nation. Here is Jaipur some students were celebrate Pulwama militants attack. College admin expel them from collage. Yes it will take some years. When country is living with these two section 70 years that can be live without these two section. These section are not guarantee of peace in Kashmir.

These two articles showed a short sightedness of the leadership at that time.  Though many would say that that was the best thing to do under those situation.  But prolinging it for too long has given enough leeway to anti nationals.  It is high time to abolish these two for solving the issue for good. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

These two articles showed a short sightedness of the leadership at that time.  Though many would say that that was the best thing to do under those situation.  But prolinging it for too long has given enough leeway to anti nationals.  It is high time to abolish these two for solving the issue for good. 

Yes it is right that delay in implication of rule is giving chance to anti nation peoples to protest. But our system is not suitable for instant decision. I am hoping that if BJP will win in this election and courts give decision to remove section 35A than government may be remove both 370 and 35 A.

I wonder exactly what the legal imitations are ? If and when these two obstacles are removed. Going by Mehbooba Mufti, Abdullahs and others Kashmir will lose its status as part of India . The question is whether they have any reason at all to come up with such argument s or isiot just posturing because they lose their importance? I am sure the govt will take every legal possiblity into consideration before taking such a step .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I wonder exactly what the legal imitations are ? If and when these two obstacles are removed. Going by Mehbooba Mufti, Abdullahs and others Kashmir will lose its status as part of India . The question is whether they have any reason at all to come up with such argument s or isiot just posturing because they lose their importance? I am sure the govt will take every legal possiblity into consideration before taking such a step .

these section are  not for ever, These are temporary. Mehbooba and Abdhullahs are only threatening and it is not more than jackal threat. 

In reply of Modi's statement that our atom bomb is not for Deepawali, Mehbooba said that atom bomb of Pakistan is not for Id. Mehbooba is reacting more than Pakistan. Looking she forgot that she is living in India not in Pakistan. 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
anil wrote:

In reply of Modi's statement that our atom bomb is not for Deepawali, Mehbooba said that atom bomb of Pakistan is not for Id. Mehbooba is reacting more than Pakistan. Looking she forgot that she is living in India not in Pakistan. 

Many politicians in Kashmir openly say that they feel closer to Pakistan . They want India to look after their needs but they prefer to support Pakistan goes to show to the level to which they have been tolerated.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Many politicians in Kashmir openly say that they feel closer to Pakistan . They want India to look after their needs but they prefer to support Pakistan goes to show to the level to which they have been tolerated.

Yes, that is a trend that we have seen always happening in Kashmir and so the Hindus do not feel safe or happy there. It is high time that we show those leaders their rightful place. They should given an ultimatum and take strict action if they fail to toe the line!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes, that is a trend that we have seen always happening in Kashmir and so the Hindus do not feel safe or happy there. It is high time that we show those leaders their rightful place. They should given an ultimatum and take strict action if they fail to toe the line!

It is good that some of the venom spewing hardliners and separatists have been imprisoned or kept under house arrest because they were nothing but Pakistani agents shamelessly living on Indian hospitality. It is amazing that they were even given protection... This is the level to which the previous regime had pampered them. Makes you wonder who the real traitors are?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.