Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

We can see a lot of fear , anxiety etc among all parties . The final rounds of voting will be done on the 19th and I am sure all the major parties would be conducting a survey to see what their position is. In Karnataka our useless CM Kunmaraswamy his father  Devegouda and the entire family is staying in a resort close to Mangalore and visiting temples and astrologers rather than concentrate on state affairs. It goes to show how much they care about people. There is drought and water scarcity in many districts if Karnataka and these people put up pictures on Instagram , playing on the beach and enjoying in the swimming pool. Once the results are out we can be sure that it would also affect the state functioning .

Is there a possibility of BJP in Karnataka this time, any idea?

BJP has a very strong base in Karnataka having won the maximum number of seats in the state elections but Congress and JDS formed an alliance just to keep BJP out and now there is a constant tussle between the two parties in power . If BJP manages to get the maximum number of seats now, there is bound to be a shift in power .

There is already a very sour relation between the Janata Dal & Congress in Karnataka as per media news.

How are the parties planning to do a Mahaghatbandhan is beyond imagination.

If 2 parties alliance only cannot stand one term without any fuss, how can one expect Mahaghatbandhan to be ruling for 5 long years!

Hope people can put this thought in their minds and then decide whom they want to elect.

Here we most of members of boddunan understanding that who is corrupt and who is honest. But why peoples of country not understanding it. Why they are like to support and vote to corrupts. 

That's a good question ? Why indeed do people vote parties that have corrupt leaders and someone as autocratic and violent as Mamata Banerjee ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

We can see a lot of fear , anxiety etc among all parties . The final rounds of voting will be done on the 19th and I am sure all the major parties would be conducting a survey to see what their position is. In Karnataka our useless CM Kunmaraswamy his father  Devegouda and the entire family is staying in a resort close to Mangalore and visiting temples and astrologers rather than concentrate on state affairs. It goes to show how much they care about people. There is drought and water scarcity in many districts if Karnataka and these people put up pictures on Instagram , playing on the beach and enjoying in the swimming pool. Once the results are out we can be sure that it would also affect the state functioning .

Is there a possibility of BJP in Karnataka this time, any idea?

BJP has a very strong base in Karnataka having won the maximum number of seats in the state elections but Congress and JDS formed an alliance just to keep BJP out and now there is a constant tussle between the two parties in power . If BJP manages to get the maximum number of seats now, there is bound to be a shift in power .

There is already a very sour relation between the Janata Dal & Congress in Karnataka as per media news.

How are the parties planning to do a Mahaghatbandhan is beyond imagination.

If 2 parties alliance only cannot stand one term without any fuss, how can one expect Mahaghatbandhan to be ruling for 5 long years!

Hope people can put this thought in their minds and then decide whom they want to elect.

Here we most of members of boddunan understanding that who is corrupt and who is honest. But why peoples of country not understanding it. Why they are like to support and vote to corrupts. 

That's a good question ? Why indeed do people vote parties that have corrupt leaders and someone as autocratic and violent as Mamata Banerjee ? 

At present noting is secret. Lot of information about parities and leaders are available than why people don't try to understand that what is wrong and what is right. 

Every news channel is coming up with an exit polls tommorow soon after the last votes have been cast .. interesting to see how right their predictions would be

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not sure these voting trends would be true reflection of what you will see on 23rd May. I have participated in at least 15 Paid surveys and have given my opinion about my preferred party. They will include them in their surveys so that has no meaning. I will wait until 3 PM on 23rd before reaching to any conclusion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I am not sure these voting trends would be true reflection of what you will see on 23rd May. I have participated in at least 15 Paid surveys and have given my opinion about my preferred party. They will include them in their surveys so that has no meaning. I will wait until 3 PM on 23rd before reaching to any conclusion.

I too have received at 6-7 surveys regarding the outcome of the election and in each of them I have stuck to my preference. FYI my mother just returned from a visit to Kashmi 4 days ago and she said that almost all Kashmiris they met everywhere in the state are routing for Modi.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

suni51 wrote:

It is not easy to read Indian voters. So it better to wait till 23 May. 

I still don't believe the prediction of election surveys which is based on opinion of outcome of too few people. I think we should wait and watch for the real result before jumping to conclusion. The exit poll result is total wash-out of opposition which would a miracle if came true.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:

I still don't believe the prediction of election surveys which is based on opinion of outcome of too few people. I think we should wait and watch for the real result before jumping to conclusion. The exit poll result is total wash-out of opposition which would a miracle if came true.

Indeed it would need a miracle for sure. For there was a lot of commotion about BJP winning with the help of allies just about the half way mark and that too just a chance.

Now every other Exit Poll is predicting a win for BJP. Strange.

It cannot be that easy thats one thing for sure as everybody has it in their mind.

But it would really be miraculous if that happens. That will mean that since the Mahaghatbandhan was not materialising and there was no consistency in parties relationships, the voters might have chosen to vote for BJP.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Even if BJP wins by such handsome margin, it should keep its head grounded, do more work and less noise.

It should learn from its experience. If BJP wins it should make sure that by next term even opposition parties respect it and challenge it, but not exchange bad mouthed words, that is not an ideal party. BJP or any other, it should not be indulging in this petty political mud slinging affair.

Modi also should work silently, as a person he is respected, admired and well regarded by people, but as a party member he should improve a lot more to gain political respect as that of Abdul Kalam and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: jabeen
epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Indeed it would need a miracle for sure. For there was a lot of commotion about BJP winning with the help of allies just about the half way mark and that too just a chance.

Now every other Exit Poll is predicting a win for BJP. Strange.

It cannot be that easy thats one thing for sure as everybody has it in their mind.

But it would really be miraculous if that happens. That will mean that since the Mahaghatbandhan was not materialising and there was no consistency in parties relationships, the voters might have chosen to vote for BJP.

It is right that prediction is not 100% true. But when all are saying that BJP is coming than we can't ignore it. Prediction of maximum seats for BJP+ is 310 and minimum is 280. I think the actual seats may be in between these two.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.