Amit Shah, during his election campaigns used to raise issue of illegal immigrants and also promised to implement NRC throughout India and specifically in Bengal where illegal immigrants Bangaladeshi are matter of concern. In fact, even before election campaign started, Amit Shah raised this issue in Parliament and he also briefed media on implementation of NRC in Assam and then throughout India. 

Of course Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee strongly opposed this move in order to save her vote bank. 

Now that Elections are over and Amit Shah has sweared in as Home Minister of India, will he firmly implement NRC firstly in Assam and Bengal and then throughout the territory of India?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Many people have been dreading the eventuality of Amit Shah becoming the Home Minister, which has finally come true. In fact, Kejriwal actually warned people against voting for BJP stating this very reason. And I am very glad that Amit Shah has become the HM for a person like him what India needs at the moment where people in J ad K, WB etc. need to be straightened and made to tow the line. He has traveled a lot along the country and really knows it well so I am sure he will prove to be a very effective minister in his new role. Mamta, like Kejriwal is scared of Shah as he is sure to threaten her authoritarian rule over WB so is quite vocal about it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I am more than hopeful. He certainly has a challenge but ready to take the bull by the horn. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I sincerely hope so because in the last 5 years many a times they have gone astray ..But inspite of many lapses by he BJP govt majority of the citizens have voted them back to power with the hope that there will be more development and an end to terrorism and restore peace in the Kashmir valley and in the North Eastern ergions where infiltration has been almost legitimised by leaders like Mamata Banerjee. If they don't stand by their promise it would be extremely disappointing to all those who voted them. However, I have a feeling that Amit Shah going by his track records is a tough task master and I am of the opinion that he would try his level best to achieve what is necessary. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I sincerely hope so because in the last 5 years many a times they have gone astray ..But inspite of many lapses by he BJP govt majority of the citizens have voted them back to power with the hope that there will be more development and an end to terrorism and restore peace in the Kashmir valley and in the North Eastern ergions where infiltration has been almost legitimised by leaders like Mamata Banerjee. If they don't stand by their promise it would be extremely disappointing to all those who voted them. However, I have a feeling that Amit Shah going by his track records is a tough task master and I am of the opinion that he would try his level best to achieve what is necessary. 

Ex home minister Raj Nath singh is a liberal person. But Sha is not like him. I am hoping that he will take hard stem to deal with section 370, 35 A in J&K and also for NRC. Sha is good planner and person of strong will power.

I totally agree with Usha and Kalyani.  A tough person like Amit Shah as Home minister is the need of the hour.  As Usha said that they have gone astray a few times.  Many have voted them to power as people expect a lot from this party and this is the only party that has put these on their election menifesto.  So hopefully they will deliver.  Amit Shah is quite tough taskmaster,  is focused and has a good political way of handling things.  He is rightly called Chankaya and so we are hopeful that he might deliver. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Just wait and watch. Amit Shah is tougher than Modi when it comes to national security issues. He has a clear vision about Pattharbaz, intruders and naxlites. He will strike them out sooner than our wildest imagination. The only mistake BJP has done so far is rough handling of JDU.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Amit Shah is a great Asset to BJP. He is very dynamic, strategic and very strong minded personality. In some areas I feel Amit Shah is more remarkable than Modi himself.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

suni51 wrote:

Just wait and watch. Amit Shah is tougher than Modi when it comes to national security issues. He has a clear vision about Pattharbaz, intruders and naxlites. He will strike them out sooner than our wildest imagination. The only mistake BJP has done so far is rough handling of JDU.

I also feel it that BJP must be satisfied JDU. In future BJP will needs support of JDU on section 370 and 35 A

Shah is a right choice for Home Minister and a much needed one in current scenarios. He is known to be very strategic in his approach and can beautifully bring changes with constitutional backing. In his tenure an Minister in Gujarat, he has passed tough bill like one against mass conversion with all constitutional backing despite of all opposition. But Sunil and Anil rightly mentioned that they should be nice to their allies to get all support for their decisions in future. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.