Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Truly, Pakistan team need fit players and a new regime must be implemented to improve their fitness.

India as a team have become very better in terms of fitness, courtesy the Yo-Yo test, focus on fitness in trainings, focus on fielding improvement.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

For sure the new fitness in Indian team is quite visible on fields. Earlier we had only a couple of good fielders. But now it seems we can count on almost everyone. And if one man fails or has an off day, others are there are to fill up for him. We have seen that the players of this generation are too focused on their fitness regime. In one of the interviews, Sunil Gavaskar ans Kapil Dev mentioned it. They said that in their times if they made a century on filed, it used to be enough exercise for the day. But today's team is quite focused. Players like Virat ask for gym to be open in mid night to do their routine fitness exercise after a whole day of game on field. This shows their dedication and the result is seen on field. Earlier we had Azhar, Ajay Jadeja and a few who were known for their fielding. But now everyone seems to be alert, fit and on their toes.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I like Jhonty Rhodes the most, Jadeja has also become a priceless player, hope he is drafted into the Playing Eleven in the next match in place of Kedar Jadhav.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I like Jhonty Rhodes the most, Jadeja has also become a priceless player, hope he is drafted into the Playing Eleven in the next match in place of Kedar Jadhav.

Jadeja is best substitute of Jadwav. Vijay Shakar also not playing well. India have three pacer so I think he must be replaced.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.