Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

No, I did not hear for the first time but I am talking about his statement he gave yesterday again and he quoted his previous statement. When he was saying all this the crowd gathered all around him gave a roaring support as if they were ready to follow him immediately.

As far you Hindu heroins and mediocre people like Nawazuddin Siddiqui, is also from Sardhana a small town 20 km from my place famous for atrocities on Hindus, Salman, Shahrukh and innumerable Muslim heroes all supported by people sitting in Arabian and gulf countries. 

Do you know my city which has over 50% Muslim population is worst hit by love jihad and there is not a single day past when something doesn't take place. People have started to flee selling their houses just because the police is unable to stop incidents of teasing and even incidents of forcibly lifting the girls and change their religion. Check some of these although not even 5% incidents are actually reported.

By the way the heroin of Ram teri ganga maili who later became keep of Dawood was from this city only.

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/photo-gallery-hindu-families-in-meerut-forced-to-abandon-home-sell-properties-due-to-harassment-local-issues-says-up-police-2766308

http://www.bharatdefencekavach.com/news/beyond-headlines/after-kairana-migration-row-hits-meerut/69105.html

This is so horrible and disgusting. So it has started in Meerut too now after Kairana? I hope CM Yogi takes whatever steps are needed to eliminate this kind of terror. Also I am really sad to read the statement by tyhe local ADG that this is not forced eviction and that the Hindu families are migrating due to their personal reasons. It is the presence of such Jaichands among our community that Hindus keep facing persecution and never get any justice.

Kairana is sub-division of Meerut having 80% Muslim population. I live on Delhi Dehradun highway about 10 km away from main city of Meerut, in a  Kansal  township which is only 20 km from Sardhana and Kairana is little further. This area is worst hit by such incidents.

I am reading news paper everyday, but I don't know that problem is so serious. Before some months some thing like happen is west UP, their Muslim was not is majority. At that time many opposition leader visited there in support of Muslims.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

No, I did not hear for the first time but I am talking about his statement he gave yesterday again and he quoted his previous statement. When he was saying all this the crowd gathered all around him gave a roaring support as if they were ready to follow him immediately.

As far you Hindu heroins and mediocre people like Nawazuddin Siddiqui, is also from Sardhana a small town 20 km from my place famous for atrocities on Hindus, Salman, Shahrukh and innumerable Muslim heroes all supported by people sitting in Arabian and gulf countries. 

Do you know my city which has over 50% Muslim population is worst hit by love jihad and there is not a single day past when something doesn't take place. People have started to flee selling their houses just because the police is unable to stop incidents of teasing and even incidents of forcibly lifting the girls and change their religion. Check some of these although not even 5% incidents are actually reported.

By the way the heroin of Ram teri ganga maili who later became keep of Dawood was from this city only.

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/photo-gallery-hindu-families-in-meerut-forced-to-abandon-home-sell-properties-due-to-harassment-local-issues-says-up-police-2766308

http://www.bharatdefencekavach.com/news/beyond-headlines/after-kairana-migration-row-hits-meerut/69105.html

This is so horrible and disgusting. So it has started in Meerut too now after Kairana? I hope CM Yogi takes whatever steps are needed to eliminate this kind of terror. Also I am really sad to read the statement by tyhe local ADG that this is not forced eviction and that the Hindu families are migrating due to their personal reasons. It is the presence of such Jaichands among our community that Hindus keep facing persecution and never get any justice.

Kairana is sub-division of Meerut having 80% Muslim population. I live on Delhi Dehradun highway about 10 km away from main city of Meerut, in a  Kansal  township which is only 20 km from Sardhana and Kairana is little further. This area is worst hit by such incidents.

I am reading news paper everyday, but I don't know that problem is so serious. Before some months some thing like happen is west UP, their Muslim was not is majority. At that time many opposition leader visited there in support of Muslims.

Media has always been biased about this kind of incidents. Such incidents are usually not reported in the mainstream media or even if they are reported, they are made to look something like a very trivial occurrence. So usually the others never get to read or hear about them. It is only now because of social media that such incidents are now coiming into light.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Media has always been biased about this kind of incidents. Such incidents are usually not reported in the mainstream media or even if they are reported, they are made to look something like a very trivial occurrence. So usually the others never get to read or hear about them. It is only now because of social media that such incidents are now coiming into light.

You are right, yesterday I watched DD UP but this channel have not any news about it. 

Deployment of army men to Kashmir seems to have spooked quite a few leaders in Kashmir . How is it that army which protects the nation be a threat for some unless they are anti nationals and have ulterior motives ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Deployment of army men to Kashmir seems to have spooked quite a few leaders in Kashmir . How is it that army which protects the nation be a threat for some unless they are anti nationals and have ulterior motives ?

No surprises there! Their own selfish interests stand to lose a lot once the article 35A is implemented and Mehbooba Mufti, for one, is totally miffed about the large deployment in the valley. She is making quite an inflammatory statement by saying that not just the hands of those tinkering with the article will be burned, but the whole body will turn to ashes. Seems like an open threat to me!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/tinkering-with-article-35a-will-be-like-setting-powder-keg-on-fire-mehbooba/articleshow/70418463.cms

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

No surprises there! Their own selfish interests stand to lose a lot once the article 35A is implemented and Mehbooba Mufti, for one, is totally miffed about the large deployment in the valley. She is making quite an inflammatory statement by saying that not just the hands of those tinkering with the article will be burned, but the whole body will turn to ashes. Seems like an open threat to me!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/tinkering-with-article-35a-will-be-like-setting-powder-keg-on-fire-mehbooba/articleshow/70418463.cms

Her statement definitely is threatening. Being a leader she should understand that the words she had used can incite her followers to take up violence. Even if she has reservation about the action of central Government she could use discuss it in a better way. There was no need to give inflammatory speeches.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I read it too. Indeed she have soft corner for Pakistan, terrorist and separatist. Modi ji cleared that 10000 soldiers send to Kashmir to strength security.  

The Kashmir valley has become the fiefdom of the Abdullahs, Muftis and the separatist leaders who until now had complete control. BJP was bad news to them because right from the beginning they have said that the pandits would get back their homes and Kashmir would become a part of India. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Her statement definitely is threatening. Being a leader she should understand that the words she had used can incite her followers to take up violence. Even if she has reservation about the action of central Government she could use discuss it in a better way. There was no need to give inflammatory speeches.

That is what she is aiming for exactly. That she can instigate people to take up arms and start a violent agitation against abolition of article 35A so that she can blame Mod, BJP, India and Hindus for the violence in valley. Come to think of it, just for the sake of one small valley, the entire country has been suffering since 1948. Hundreds of thousands of families have lost their fathers, sons and brothers to violence in J&K. Whenever something happens in the valley, its repurcussions are felt all over, but if something happens in say, Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta or anywhere else, not a single Kashmiri suffers. So how can she talk about such things when she and her family has been the ones to mess up the situation in Kashmir.

Those who claim to be in interest of Kashmir actually don't actually want the problem of Kashmir to be settled for good. They have their own personal and political interests that will keep on going till the issue of Kashmir keeps hanging. They will create all chaos and ruckus over any decisive action. Amit Shah is quite serious about removal of 35A and it seems the right step in favor of Kashmiris as well as India on a whole. But these people will play all tricks to misguide people and play their dirty politics.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.