Has Jai Shri Ram been reduced to a provocative war cry by some intolerant individuals ?

A group of celebrities have written to PM about the increasing levels of intolerance towards minorities, dalits and anyone else who differ in their ideologies , pointing out that the number of cases where people get lynched simply because they refused to say Jai Shri Ram has gone up in the past years .

To a certain extent I tend to agree with them because some individuals and a section of the society seems to be taking advantage of the fact that BJP is pro Hindu and thereby would tolerate everything that has anything to do with Hinduism. I feel that the Central government needs to send out strict instructions to these groups also make sure that people indulging in such barbaric practice are dealt with firmly before the situation gets out of hand. 

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/india-news-dear-prime-minister-49-personalities-including-aparna-sen-ramachandra-guha-write-to-pm/334784

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes I have just posted this in my own thread a minute before I found this thread. Actually the Tukde Tukde gang is active at the instance of Communists and Congress as most of these people belong to these parties. They have no care for the respect of their own country or community but would stoop down to any level to defame BJP and Modi. These people should come under the act of spreading hatred in between the communities. They did not care to mention incidents in WB and Kerala but saw minor issues as communal provocation. I think this Jai Shri Ram doesn't suit the people belonging to Congress, Communists and Mamata Didi gangs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh

It is frustration of opposition. They know that they can't won in election so they are doing all these. It is like attitude of Pakistan, who know that they can't won war against India. so they are fighting indirectly with India using terrorism. Noting will happen to blame opposition, communist and Mamata. They will do all these. It is duty of BJP government to bring to the truth.

There are some individuals who have taken advantage of the fact that BJP is in power and a few stray incidents have taken place. Personally, i feel that stricter measures shd be taken against people who indulge in such activities both by the state and the centre . Opposition is of course looking for every loophole , trying to politicize it 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

There are some individuals who have taken advantage of the fact that BJP is in power and a few stray incidents have taken place. Personally, i feel that stricter measures shd be taken against people who indulge in such activities both by the state and the centre . Opposition is of course looking for every loophole , trying to politicize it 

A drug addicts can do any thing to satisfies their addition. Situation of opposition is like it. they are ready to do any thing for regime.

These people feel that they are intellectually superior so have the right to freely air their opinion. The likes of Aparna Sen, Shabana Azmi Javed Akhtar , Anurag Basu and so on have done precious little for the masses but feel it is their birth right to criticize simply because they are recognized and are well known. What they don't realize is that media and the  internet has made people far more aware than they give credit for ..

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

India is ademocracy and everybody has a right to say what he  or she likes , but all has to be for the common good. This letter ( open for propaganda) need not have been publicised for it shows the real motive of the so called intellectuals who wrote it. Javed Akhtar, ~Shaban, Aparna Sen etc are pseudo nationalists and remind me of the time when the Hindus were not a united force and lost battle aftter battle to invaders, right from the time of Raja Porus. THe Hindus have learned nothing and this gang of writers has lowered India's prestige  but nothing will come out of it. Maybe it's an expression of frusteration at the win of the  BJP, but such people will have to learn to live with it.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51, Arunima Singh

I really doubt their intellectualism and they definitely have a selective memory. They wake up for few calls but stay dumb over others. Clearly shows their hypocrisy. Moreover this brigade is actually not aware of ground situation. They write these letters from the comfort of their AC room without actually going into depth of the issue. Lynchers have no religion and in any situation or under any regime they should not be spared. But the victims have not always been minority. Even Hindus have been killed in lynching. So a selective outcry and giving it the flavor of intolerance against a religion is insane. 

Strict law needs to be in place to tackle these brainless lynchers. I agree with Usha that few people might take advantage of this regime and can do anti social things in garb of Hinduism. Government has to be strict with them. But definitely there are more of those who do this with a political motive of maligning the image of ruling party.

Now there is another group of celebrities who have come out in public criticizing this letter.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: anil, usha manohar, suni51, epraneeth77

There are many sides to a dice. Modi has done some good like the abolition of triple talaq. Something Nehru should have done in the early fifties but at the same time intolerance has increased and some Hindus do not know how to behave. Just examine a Hindu man refusing food from Zomato because of the carrier being a Muslim ? I think it was in Jubbulpore. Similarly, some people have been emboldened to carry out lynchings. There are too many Muslims in India, almost 20 crores and they cant be wished away. What happens even if 1% of them start terror activities. peoples live in India will become hell as the Hindus do not have courage, otherwise, they would have sent all to Pak as the Punjabis did in Punjab. The BJP rule  has clearly given impetus to this intolerance among Hindus

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

The press is responsiobl;e for giving publicity to a non-issue

MG Singh wrote:

The press is responsiobl;e for giving publicity to a non-issue

I agree with you that MOB-LINCHING is an imagination of a particular electronic media and adapted by all the TV channels and press media. If someone beats up a thief and hand him over to police, it's mob-linching. If someone is thrashed for eve-teasing, it's mob linching. If someone is beaten up for stealing by irritated animal owners it's mob linching. I accept there are few cases of cruelty but those were from both sides. Does anyone keep the killing of Kasmiri Pundits' in the category of mob-linching. Did anyone said a word about killing of a train full of people coming from Ayodhya kept in mob linching category or spoke a word about that? It's like a fashion of talking about one way intolerance but what I am seeing is the things in other direction. I can see the people belonging to communist party, congress and few regional parties crying foul on everything that doesn't suit them even if in the national interest. That's not fair.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.