Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

The press is responsiobl;e for giving publicity to a non-issue

I agree with you that MOB-LINCHING is an imagination of a particular electronic media and adapted by all the TV channels and press media. If someone beats up a thief and hand him over to police, it's mob-linching. If someone is thrashed for eve-teasing, it's mob linching. If someone is beaten up for stealing by irritated animal owners it's mob linching. I accept there are few cases of cruelty but those were from both sides. Does anyone keep the killing of Kasmiri Pundits' in the category of mob-linching. Did anyone said a word about killing of a train full of people coming from Ayodhya kept in mob linching category or spoke a word about that? It's like a fashion of talking about one way intolerance but what I am seeing is the things in other direction. I can see the people belonging to communist party, congress and few regional parties crying foul on everything that doesn't suit them even if in the national interest. That's not fair.

Add to that, a Hindu was beaten to death just because he asked for money in return for serving a Muslim man. The man refused to pay and instead called him friends and beat the man to death. This was not called a mob lynching. A little girl in UP was raped and killed in an extremely excruciating manner just because her father had lent money to the Muslim rapist's father and was asking it back. This was supposed to be a minor issue! So many more examples are there and yet, people can see rising intolerance only among Hindus.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar, Arunima Singh

All the media houses are hell bent on bringing the ruling govt down by hook or crook.

Since Modi has always been against Media due to it's biased nature of projecting news, these big wigs are only focusing on Anti Indian motives and presenting biased divisive communal news.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
epraneeth77 wrote:

All the media houses are hell bent on bringing the ruling govt down by hook or crook.

Since Modi has always been against Media due to it's biased nature of projecting news, these big wigs are only focusing on Anti Indian motives and presenting biased divisive communal news.

Anti BJP media and opposition parties will do what they can to defame BJP government. They not ready to accept that India have BJP government and Modi is Prime minister. 

Violence begets violence and media is to a great extent responsible in spreading rumors and there is incitation in various forms by the political parties. Mamata , Madame Mufti and even some of the BJP leaders come up with inflamatory speeches every now and then which is enough to rouse  certain individuals and groups.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

There are many sides to a dice. Modi has done some good like the abolition of triple talaq. Something Nehru should have done in the early fifties but at the same time intolerance has increased and some Hindus do not know how to behave. Just examine a Hindu man refusing food from Zomato because of the carrier being a Muslim ? I think it was in Jubbulpore. Similarly, some people have been emboldened to carry out lynchings. There are too many Muslims in India, almost 20 crores and they cant be wished away. What happens even if 1% of them start terror activities. peoples live in India will become hell as the Hindus do not have courage, otherwise, they would have sent all to Pak as the Punjabis did in Punjab. The BJP rule  has clearly given impetus to this intolerance among Hindus

For cases like this where a Hindu refused food from a Muslim or vice versa,  such things always existed.  Such extremists were always there in a society be it any religion and in any regime.  They were always a shame on our secular and progressive image.  They have been doing so since ages and even in Congress rule.  Yes now they are being reported more and every minor issue is saffronised by media and intellects.  I personally feel that no sensible Hindu will do so if it's a BJP regime and no sensible Muslim will take such liberty under Congress or other so called parties.  Extremsts and anti social elements always remains  the same be it any regime.  And a regular person irrespective of his religion will always like to have peace and harmony and development. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.