Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

America is such a power loving and war loving country. This is one nation which gets bored easily at long stretches of peace. So, on this Independence Day of our country, let's just pray that all nations stay independent and prosperous. May peace rule the world in years to come, and there's no repeat of a Hiroshima Day ever again !

And wishing a happy Independence Day to all my peace and freedom loving friends / esteemed members here at Boddunan !!!

That is so true! America only means business. We have seen the long stretch of cold war. And we can not deny the fact that most of the terrorism in world has been due to America. They lived in a denial till it really hit them back in their face. They can not see any other nation rising to fame. And some of the most inhumane things have been carried out by this nation. Vietnam is another such example. We really do hope that no other Hiroshima takes place. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

While Indian PM focused on their plans going forward, Pakistan PM focused on India and the related conflicts of interests, from his perspective.

Tells everybody everything that needs to be known.

How can anyone use Independence day as a ground to speak about conflicts and conflicts alone, especially when the Country economic system is in dire straits?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.