Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now that should be good enough to all the false threat and empty talks that our neighbor has been doing so far. This clearly shows that though India is peace loving, it is not going to take such nonsense threats any more. Hope now sense prevails with Pakistan. 

I doubt the Pakistani leaders and military top brass will ever see reason. All they care about is lining their own pockets with money they received from other countries instead of spending it on development of the country, which was what they got money for in the first place. Remaining time is well spent bashing India, Modi and everything related to India and Kashmir. Now their stupid policies are backfiring on them with increasing unrest in several places including POK who are now openly shouting slogans demanding freedom. While protestors in Baluchistan are openly shouting slogans of support for Modi and BJP. And all this while, Pakistan's loudmouth politicians such as their Railway Minister, Foreign Minister and Science Minister are making tall claims of using nuclear weapons against India. They all have totally lost their marbles now since 370 is abo;lished. I think it is only a matter of time now that the Pakistan people lose their patience and it will all lead to a violent explosion.

They have already exploded and doing all insane things. They have lost their credibility on international platform and are reduced to mere joke. Crying foul at UN and getting slammed there, then so many ceasefire violations and now their recent one being the demand to ban Priyanka Chopra as UNICEF brand ambassador clearly shows how childish they can be. And they have support of China, a country that is going through it's own crisis in Hong Kong. They should look into mirror before pointing fingers at India. Pakistan has made India it's bread and butter instead of focussing on it's own growth and development. 

The fake new peddling by top ministers of Pakistan on social media has already bought shame for the nation. Despite of so much of slamming across globe, they come up with new propaganda every day. They definitely have a thick cuticle.

A very irresponsible statement by a Cricketer of Pakistan

https://in.yahoo.com/cricket/news/javed-miandad-fires-salvo-pakistan-162605365.html

Got the reply indirectly in the form of blacklisting by FATF.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

It is like itchy leprosy. Pakistan is facing awful financial crises so it will increase problem of Pakistan. Today I read in news paper, Imran said I will not talk with India, I gave enough chance to India to improve relation, Good jock.

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is like itchy leprosy. Pakistan is facing awful financial crises so it will increase problem of Pakistan. Today I read in news paper, Imran said I will not talk with India, I gave enough chance to India to improve relation, Good jock.

If Imran Khan, in his first tenure, thinks himself that he has given enough chance, may be he is thinking that he is the prime minister of a non terrorist nation and hence thought that speaking that he will work towards non terrorism means that he has done it. He hasn't taken any step to suggest that he is working towards removing terrorist havens in his Country, not a single step. Just vague words.

A person should have minimum common sense and understanding what his position and situation is right now, before speaking. On what side of the situation he is, how he should react, what words to be used.

India have given innumerable chances to Pakistan, perhaps now its over. Pakistan, giving chances? For what? What is he talking about? Nonsensical rubbish.

Being on the wrong side and speaking wrong words only compounds your struggles. Same is happening with Imran, hope he realizes it immediately, otherwise danger is imminent.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.