Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am really wonderstuck that people think is it's a good time to take back POK. Its not like a walk along theJuhu beach or a stroll around Connaught Place. It's a mountain area and a strong battle with heavy casualities is the result. Even then it cannot be  guaranteed that the Indian forces will capture Muzzafarabad. In 3 wars The Indian army could not adance beyond a few miles of the LÒC.

Everybody is talking of army "victory". How many are aware that an agitation is on at Jantar Mantar asking for FULL implementation of OROP led by gen Satbir Singh? It has crossed 1500 days. This news is blanked out by Modi government. Chanakya has written that it is the badluck( Durbaghya) of a country if the sioldiers have to agitate for what is their legitinate due. I suggest this jingoist talk be avoided.

I am really wonderstuck that people think is it's a good time to take back POK. Its not like a walk along theJuhu beach or a stroll around Connaught Place. It's a mountain area and a strong battle with heavy casualities is the result. Even then it cannot be  guaranteed that the Indian forces will capture Muzzafarabad. In 3 wars The Indian army could not adance beyond a few miles of the LÒC.

Everybody is talking of army "victory". How many are aware that an agitation is on at Jantar Mantar asking for FULL implementation of OROP led by gen Satbir Singh? It has crossed 1500 days. This news is blanked out by Modi government. Chanakya has written that it is the badluck( Durbaghya) of a country if the sioldiers have to agitate for what is their legitinate due. I suggest this jingoist talk be avoided.

suni51 wrote:

I repeat the people in 5 districts out of 20 have been thoroughly misled by the separatists. There is no such problem in Jammu region and Ladakh barring Kargil to some extent. Indian government has to tackle these 5 districts to straighten the situation.

Whether 5 districts or 2 it does not matter. The battle has to be won in the mind and brain. That's not likely in the valley. That is the reason there is a continuous curfew. How long? The problem is serious and Imran has succeeded in bringing KASHMIR TO THE NOTICE OF THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE. I HOPE YOU HAVE READ THE STATEMENTS OF BERNIE SANDERS( PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE) AND J CORBYN AS WELL AS LEADER OF SWEDEN. IT NEVER HAPPENED EARLIER.

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I repeat the people in 5 districts out of 20 have been thoroughly misled by the separatists. There is no such problem in Jammu region and Ladakh barring Kargil to some extent. Indian government has to tackle these 5 districts to straighten the situation.

Whether 5 districts or 2 it does not matter. The battle has to be won in the mind and brain. That's not likely in the valley. That is the reason there is a continuous curfew. How long? The problem is serious and Imran has succeeded in bringing KASHMIR TO THE NOTICE OF THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE. I HOPE YOU HAVE READ THE STATEMENTS OF BERNIE SANDERS( PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE) AND J CORBYN AS WELL AS LEADER OF SWEDEN. IT NEVER HAPPENED EARLIER.

Of course it never happened earlier because what happened now is a one time monumental event , so people especially loose canons , those with an agenda and those with obligations to other parties would try their level best to make it look like a criminal act committed by the government,. But they refuse the address the issue as to why were the articles introduced in the first place? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As per my view there should be some break point for some times because if many action happen on same time then war situation will be created so to avoid war India need to wait for some time and see action of Pakistan for current situation after that accordingly need to take action.

Action should not be based on emotion only it should be based on situation also.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Everything takes time to heal and mend and we can see more and more support gathered from local Kashmiri s who now realize that opening up of the valley for investment would make their life much better . No doubt it is early days yet , we need to wait at least for a year to see changes 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ultimately the Kashmiri people will settle down and accept the changed reality .  The only fly in the ointment is Pakistan. So the question is how we are going to deal with Pakistan. Modi has to decide on that

We need to to take a leaf out of China's book. More and more people should be asked, I will say encouraged to settle in the valley.  As far as possible Army Soldiers and officers/ settlers must marry Kashmiri girls. Trouble makers need to be arrested and put in Prison in far away places like Andhra Pradesh. I am sure some results will come

I think it is a good idea, but a risky proposition which has to be handled very carefully.

Also I am really thinking that why India is not putting more pressure on Pakistan. As Pakistan is now supporting terrorists, training them along LOC, trying to send them through Sea Route to Gujarat. Already some are in our Country in 2 Southern States.

Pakistan, should pay for these midemeanours very heavily. Taking back Kashmir is our right, but sending Terrorists is not at all a choice to opt for.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

MG Singh wrote:

We need to to take a leaf out of China's book. More and more people should be asked, I will say encouraged to settle in the valley.  As far as possible Army Soldiers and officers/ settlers must marry Kashmiri girls. Trouble makers need to be arrested and put in Prison in far away places like Andhra Pradesh. I am sure some results will come

You 100% right, If India wants to keeps peace in valley than he must be encouraged and support to peoples from other states to settle in valley. First they try to settler Kashmiri Pandits, who are spending life of refugee in country. I read in news paper, valley peoples said that after restriction valley have peace because separatists are in jail,

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.