Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

We need to to take a leaf out of China's book. More and more people should be asked, I will say encouraged to settle in the valley.  As far as possible Army Soldiers and officers/ settlers must marry Kashmiri girls. Trouble makers need to be arrested and put in Prison in far away places like Andhra Pradesh. I am sure some results will come

What a weird proposition! LOL! The way you are proposing that army officers marry Kashmiri girls is actually disgusting. Who do you think those people are? Some kind of desperate, downtrodden, scrambling in the mud lot??? Do you not know that love marriages between different ethnic groups, races have to happen naturally? They cannot be forced. If forced, every ethnic group will fight tooth-and-nail to safegaurd and preserve their ethnicity. forcing such a thing is equivalent to what the Mughals and other Muslim invaders did around teh world

Also what you mentioned about Imran Khan succeeding to bring Kashmir to international notice is absolutely hokum. What kind of media do you watch? All Imran succeeded in doing is become a laughing stock of the world and is being portrayed as a beggar with a bowl. Who brought it to international notice is Modi, who has been working quietly all these last 5 years and garnering support from the world for this decision. Their support did not just come overnight. He has been working for it all this while. Troublemakers in Kashmir are already brought into Agra prison a month ago, you probably missed the news.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, jabeen
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

We need to to take a leaf out of China's book. More and more people should be asked, I will say encouraged to settle in the valley.  As far as possible Army Soldiers and officers/ settlers must marry Kashmiri girls. Trouble makers need to be arrested and put in Prison in far away places like Andhra Pradesh. I am sure some results will come

What a weird proposition! LOL! The way you are proposing that army officers marry Kashmiri girls is actually disgusting. Who do you think those people are? Some kind of desperate, downtrodden, scrambling in the mud lot??? Do you not know that love marriages between different ethnic groups, races have to happen naturally? They can be forced. If forced, every ethnic group will fight tooth-and-nail to safegaurd and preserve their ethnicity. forcing such a thing is equivalent to what the Mughals and other Muslim invaders did around teh world

Also what you mentioned about Imran Khan succeeding to bring Kashmir to international notice is absolutely hokum. What kind of media do you watch? All Imran succeeded in doing is become a laughing stock of the world and is being portrayed as a beggar with a bowl. Who brought it to international notice is Modi, who has been working quietly all these last 5 years and garnering support from the world for this decision. Their support did not just come overnight. He has been working for it all this while. Troublemakers in Kashmir are already brought into Agra prison a month ago, you probably missed the news.

You are right, we are trying to win the hearts of people in Kashmir and not trying to go for a love Jihad. In fact if outsiders or arm tried any such thing that will not only fail our purpose but provoke Muslim World which has so far shown their support to India. Modi has really done hard work in last five ears which is showing its result now. Did we ever expect a top honor to a Congress leader from any Muslim country despite all the appeasement done by Congress party during their long rule? We have to slowly win the game by tactical methods rather than strong handed methods. I see the role of army against Pakistan only in case they interfere too much otherwise army's role is to keep a strict vigil in state and that's it. People from other states willing to live in Kashmir should be given full support.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen

MG as always comes direct to the point ...in fact I was told that indeed army men and outsiders are being indirectly encouraged to marry Kashmiri's. It is bound to happen when outsiders settle there and mingle with the locals once industries, banks etc are set up there

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: MG Singh

No way, Indian army is no way being encouraged to marry local girls but retired army personals are being encouraged to settle in bordering areas. Besides it will take time before outsiders will settle or buy property in Kashmir. Outsiders, mostly Punjabis might marry girls from Jammu region but inter-cast marriages have only one way traffic and I don't think I have to explain which way the traffic heads on. 

Do you remember the court marshal of Major Gogoi for having a mutual friendship with a girl from Kashmir valley?

I think India need to keep quiet for sometimes In case of Pakistan do any problem or if War happen that time India need to win and take POK back so it will be good lesson for Pakistan that on War you will loose always something.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

suni51 wrote:

No way, Indian army is no way being encouraged to marry local girls but retired army personals are being encouraged to settle in bordering areas. Besides it will take time before outsiders will settle or buy property in Kashmir. Outsiders, mostly Punjabis might marry girls from Jammu region but inter-cast marriages have only one way traffic and I don't think I have to explain which way the traffic heads on. 

Do you remember the court marshal of Major Gogoi for having a mutual friendship with a girl from Kashmir valley?

What happened to Gogoi is understandable because he was taking a young Kashmiri girl from a conservative Muslim family into a hotel room during his duty hours. Anyone would find that wrong. However, in Bangalore I know of at least two cases where Kashmiri girls have married locals. One of them a doctor while studying in Bangalore met and married her classmate , a Muslim from Mysore. Her cousin also studying hotel management married a Parsi doctor from Bangalore. They are both living in Bangalore 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

What happened to Gogoi is understandable because he was taking a young Kashmiri girl from a conservative Muslim family into a hotel room during his duty hours. Anyone would find that wrong. However, in Bangalore I know of at least two cases where Kashmiri girls have married locals. One of them a doctor while studying in Bangalore met and married her classmate , a Muslim from Mysore. Her cousin also studying hotel management married a Parsi doctor from Bangalore. They are both living in Bangalore 

You have answered your own query. In both the cases the grooms are non Hindus and the couples are living outside of Kashmir. There are too few Muslims in Indian army and the Muslims from valley would never accept to marry Hindu soldiers or at least resist even if the girls agreed to marry them. We should not work on this formula which has less than 1% chance of getting success. We should concentrate on settling outsiders including businessmen and retired soldiers in valley especially in bordering areas. Once the area comes into mainstream the mindset of locals would change and then we can think in terms of mingling with other willing communities. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

You have answered your own query. In both the cases the grooms are non Hindus and the couples are living outside of Kashmir. There are too few Muslims in Indian army and the Muslims from valley would never accept to marry Hindu soldiers or at least resist even if the girls agreed to marry them. We should not work on this formula which has less than 1% chance of getting success. We should concentrate on settling outsiders including businessmen and retired soldiers in valley especially in bordering areas. Once the area comes into mainstream the mindset of locals would change and then we can think in terms of mingling with other willing communities. 

True,...the main priority would be to settle the Kashmiri Pandits, return their rightful properties and provide them with security and livelihood. Then implement Uniform Civil code so the Muslims in valley do not fall back to their underhandedness. Livelihood and development for all, no caste considerations, would be the way to go forward as being occupied fruitfully would ensure that the Muslim youth do not fall prey to Pakistani propaganda!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

suni51 wrote:

Kthua District of Jammu and Kashmir is neighbors area of Punjab and it also have matrimonial relation with Punjab. In coming years peoples of adjoining district may be buy properties in Kathu District. 

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Nothing is impossible in life ...

However, I am told by my cousin who is  stationed in Anantnag that the situation although improving is still quite tense at times. Media gets only what has been told to them but he says that there is a lot more people now supporting the new move and openly talking about it and asking questions etc...it will take time but the way it has been handled by the center should be appreciated. The opposition and certain news channels may criticize them for putting all the dynasty leaders and separatists under house arrest. It was the only way forward or else those rogues would have created havoc by now.. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.