Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think Modi is the Bismark of India. I must praise him now. Please read

https://hubpages.com/education/Is-Modi-the-Bismark-of-India

MG Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@MGSingh, just a few months ago, you were blasting and berating Modi government left and right, you are now praising him for abrogation of article 370, you trust CNN and other foreign journalists who are know for their anti-Hindu stance, your major comments and observations involve the beauty of girls from different countries you have visited and how you managed to have girlfriends everywhere you went. And you say I have no credibility! LOL!

As far as I am concerned, I have no more to say to you or others who refuse to accept facts and are obviously biased by common media in India and still refuse to recognise that! So enjoy and cheers!

kalyani@ thanks. you must read my latest collection of short stories available globally. "Enticing tales of love and Romance" by MG Singh.

@MG I would like to read that book provided you gift me a copy of that book (soft copy). Thanks in advance! 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Please let us discuss without losing tempers ... We need to analyse each others views ,however contradictory it may be to ours .

Coming back to the topic , no doubt that center has taken every precaution it could think of and has done a wonderful job of abrogation of article 370. However, there are always compulsions under which they have to work,  which is completely understandable. There can always be a slip between the cup and the lip. As far as Kashmir is concerned these are still early days but one can.confidentially say that there is no going back..

It is right that 40 days is not enough to say any thing about future of Valley after abrogation of article 370. 1-2 generation of Valley grow up with anti India mind set. It will take time to change it. 

You are absolutely right anil, it is the mindset and acceptance that is needed which will take sometime. People automatically think of what benefits them the most and lean towards it. I am confident that Modi and Shah have considered all the different negatives that they have to deal with. Young Kashmiri's , mainly the students who live in Bangalore, Manipal, Mangalore etc are still in shock and they are not sure who to trust? I get to interact and discuss with many them and the opinions are divided especially now since they are unable to contact their families freely . But by and large they have kind of accepted that there is no going back ..

Government is doing what he can do, but some Indians are helping Pakistan. Today I read in news paper that some one file petition in Supreme Court and Court asked government to reply. Pakistan is taking its benefits. At present it is duty of every Indian to help Kashmiri in gaining confidence. You are interacting with Kashmiri's student.continue it, it is great deed.

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@MGSingh, just a few months ago, you were blasting and berating Modi government left and right, you are now praising him for abrogation of article 370, you trust CNN and other foreign journalists who are know for their anti-Hindu stance, your major comments and observations involve the beauty of girls from different countries you have visited and how you managed to have girlfriends everywhere you went. And you say I have no credibility! LOL!

As far as I am concerned, I have no more to say to you or others who refuse to accept facts and are obviously biased by common media in India and still refuse to recognise that! So enjoy and cheers!

kalyani@ thanks. you must read my latest collection of short stories available globally. "Enticing tales of love and Romance" by MG Singh.

@MG I would like to read that book provided you gift me a copy of that book (soft copy). Thanks in advance! 

Hi, It's my pleasure to send you an ebook or a paperback. But where to send it? I remember I asked for your address to send my last book but you didn't reply. Right? Send me your kindle reader ref for ebook and address for a paperback. Reply to me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. LOL

I think you can't send me a book at my Australian address that's why I have asked for a soft copy. I will give you my email address right away and thanks for being so generous.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I think you can't send me a book at my Australian address that's why I have asked for a soft copy. I will give you my email address right away and thanks for being so generous.

Suni@ my books are available globally. I think Amazon.com is in Australia as well as people in the USA buy it. In case you have kindle reader then I can send on email

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.