Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It's getting frustrating and the situation is really a frustrating one for voters. Till now the tussle goes on and no government has been formed in Maharashtra. A reelection will be an added cost and not sure if a clear verdict will come out of it. But for sure Shiv Sena is running high on their illogical demand. They might have to suffer in coming times. If reelection happens, BJP and SS should fight separately and not as allies. And their bifurcation will definitely help other parties. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

If Maharastra have re-election than it assured that SS will be biggest looser. It is loosing half in greed of full. 

anil wrote:

If Maharastra have re-election than it assured that SS will be biggest looser. It is loosing half in greed of full. 

They have lost their ground. Other parties have not shown much interest in aligning with them. Now governor has called NCP to form a government. They have time till tomorrow evening. A lot more political drama is going to unfold in coming days. Definitely people of Maharashtra and their mandate has been overlooked by these people for their political ambitions. A big slap on democracy. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

They have lost their ground. Other parties have not shown much interest in aligning with them. Now governor has called NCP to form a government. They have time till tomorrow evening. A lot more political drama is going to unfold in coming days. Definitely people of Maharashtra and their mandate has been overlooked by these people for their political ambitions. A big slap on democracy. 

I also would like to point out that BJP has failed in some ways or else their seats and vote share wouldn't have dropped and NCP wouldn't have benefitted and now in a position to call the shots . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

I also would like to point out that BJP has failed in some ways or else their seats and vote share wouldn't have dropped and NCP wouldn't have benefitted and now in a position to call the shots . 

No doubt that share of Vote of BJP dropped, some decline in votes is natural because it is not possible to satisfied all voters. Now congress is in roll of king maker and he will charge its cost. 

It almost looks as if it is going to be a three party government in Maharashtra with Shivsena getting it's wish ...how long this wd last is anybody's guess. Shivsena the s bragging that they will be in power for the next 25 years which must be sending chills down quite a few people since Shivsena is known for its communal tendencies ,targeting everyone who is not a maratha like they had done before under it's mentor Bala thackeray .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It almost looks as if it is going to be a three party government in Maharashtra with Shivsena getting it's wish ...how long this wd last is anybody's guess. Shivsena the s bragging that they will be in power for the next 25 years which must be sending chills down quite a few people since Shivsena is known for its communal tendencies ,targeting everyone who is not a maratha like they had done before under it's mentor Bala thackeray .

SS is claiming that they will rule for 25 years but in fact this government can't rule more than 25 months. Before saying it they much be check record of congress.

Now morning comes with an unexpected twist in the tale. It's BJP government with support of NCP. It's a big political scoop seen in latest times. Now Shiv Sena is shown the door. Their political ambition has made them stoop so low and make themselves a laughing stock. Politics is really a dirty game in our country. 

Now morning comes with an unexpected twist in the tale. It's BJP government with support of NCP. It's a big political scoop seen in latest times. Now Shiv Sena is shown the door. Their political ambition has made them stoop so low and make themselves a laughing stock. Politics is really a dirty game in our country. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Oh , is that so? That is unexpected.... Shivsena wants power and has shown how corrupt they are by the way Mumbai has been left to deteriorate under them because from what I understand they are ruling the city corporation.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.