Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

I usually keep same passwords for sites. It makes me remember it easily. Also, most secure ones, I type it in a word document. Attach and send to personal e-mail id and keep...
HELLO, I am back again with a BRAND NEW Puzzle.. AND like my previous ones this too is Not that tough. Hope you will enjoy this one too... :) (let me know) So here we...
The UPSC results are out and the topper is a women who hails from Kerala....
Science is the important thing in the world. There are many branches of science. These branches describe an area of knowledge that can be explained in terms of scientific...
London: Acer has launched the Iconia, a laptop-cum-tablet computer with two touch screens. The new dual-screen laptop has two 14 inch displays, including one in place of a...
What is penetration pricing?
London: Cannabis damages the immune system, leaving the body open to diseases from pneumonia to cancer, a research...
what is the difference between visitors and back-link, could any one explain in detail please.
What is the difference between Aptitude and Attitude?
what is the difference between page rank and traffic? can any one explain in detail?
Does Data Structure should be needed to study for the computer Science student ?
Hi All, Just would like to share with you a site with easy-to-learn video turorials on ms office and web designing packages among others.. www.teach-ict.net Hope you too like...
Infosys Scholarship for Poor Students who completed 10th std.-Pls. Read & Forward to benefit the needy Dear Friends, If you have come across any bright students coming...
he problem: You have documents, photos, music and other important files on the home computer. How can you “remotely access” these files from your office computer or, when you are...
Hi Friends, I would like to share my blog link with all of you, i am hoping that it might help you all - Please visit - http://owahplans.blogspot.com This blog is...
Please reply
The Central Government Finance Committee had granted permission to open a campus of Indian Maritime University at Kochi , Kerala. The University was established in 2008 at...
Giving people a tablet of the stress hormone cortisol can help reduce their fear of heights. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=106639
Now, I have decided to achieve better communication skills in English. :evil: My husband says, there is a bit difference between written and spoken English. Can you guide me...
1:Copy and paste the java script code to the address bar of your browser (Internet Explorer) javascript:function Shw(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 35; i > 0; i--) {for...