Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

The digital newspaper for iPad tablet computer had been released recently.It is named 'The Daily' http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=104317
Read the latest mobile phone scam on following link: Mobile phone scam
How to Improve English Vocabulary?
Maps of Districts, Taluks and Blocks of Tamil Nadu. http://tnmaps.tn.nic.in/
Magnet has two poles- North pole and south pole. It is very easy to detect the poles of a magnet. Can anybody tell me how to detect the poles of a magnet whoes shape is rhombus?
The below link gives the entire details of the TamilNadu government such as *)Chief Minister,Council of Ministers,MPs,MLAs *)Application Forms for various schemes such...
Hello, There is a website named www.w3schools.com. It contains all the tutorials related to web designing ( HTML, XML, Javascript ,ASP etc ).They are also conducting exams and...
In chemistry laboratory, we have seen different types of salts. What is a salt? Is it the same salt which we use for cooking purpose?
I have seen this word in many places. But I don't know what is affiliate marketing.
Education is helpful for the development of human being. But in todays scenario in India more and more schools are growing which take huge donations to take admit our kids. It...
Hello Friends, Let's start a new game today. I named it as "Same...Same game" :). You have to just write a word that starts and ends with the same letter. It can be...
Check out the following link for the details: Tamil Nadu HSC/+2(State Board)/Plus Two Results 2010
Friends For the Sake of improving memory power,let us share our birtdate and which country celebrates their independence so we can remember them... Lets start with...
The marriage and property relations are governed by personal law viz. Hindu, Muslim etc. the marriage by customs of religious community is generally recognized. But now there are...
What is bodmas rule?
please tell me how to earn by my weblink please tell me
The children born out of unmarried couples are called illegitimate. This is unjustified stigma on a child. Will it not be fair that on birth of a child the mother giving birth...
Hello Friends. I wanna from everybody to share their views regarding this. It is going on from a lot of time that students are not getting practical knowledge in colleges and...
There have been numerous studies conducted which show that Women have a greater chance of becoming depressed than men. I feel that it may not be all true, because , men had the...
Honey has the power to heal wounds faster, besides making them smaller, says a new study. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110919