The topic is locked.
I have a lot of data on my hard disk that I need to store securely to free up some space. I uploaded a lot of that on Google Drive. But it has created folder on my hard disk and again is using the the same space :evil: Can I delete the data from my hard disk from the Google folder? Will it affect the store data on the Drive? Please help me, it's too confusing and I fear deleting it. That's the only backup for me at the moment.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You may copy to any cd and delete. If problem found then you can upload again.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You may copy to any cd and delete. If problem found then you can upload again.

My one memory card and CD got corrupt. I already lost data there and that's why I don't want to take any chance with that. Can you tell me any solution to what I asked. I am really looking forward to that.
Bangal I am not sure but once I heard about a software who can bring back the lost and deleted data. You can find it. Once search in Google about this.

Bangal I am not sure but once I heard about a software who can bring back the lost and deleted data. You can find it. Once search in Google about this.

As far as I know, the software needs to be installed on the laptop. When the data is deleted, it keeps a copy of the data with itself and that is how we get the data back even when removed from the recycle bin. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

As far as I know, the software needs to be installed on the laptop. When the data is deleted, it keeps a copy of the data with itself and that is how we get the data back even when removed from the recycle bin. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Yes you are right.

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

Yes you are right.

But now that I don't have that software on my laptop, it won't be possible to retrive the data. And that is why I wanted some other way to keep the stuff safe as well as reduce the size of the disk too.
I have a lot of data on my hard disk that I need to store securely to free up some space. I uploaded a lot of that on Google Drive. But it has created folder on my hard disk and again is using the the same space :evil: Can I delete the data from my hard disk from the Google folder? Will it affect the store data on the Drive? Please help me, it's too confusing and I fear deleting it. That's the only backup for me at the moment.

I have also my data on Google drive. I can access this on any computer by logging in Google. The folder on your disk may be temporary file. Many temporary files are created when you work on net. These can be deleted by through 'repair and maintenance' category in control panel. This will not affect your data in Google drive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I also tried google drive but not understood that one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think you store data in a CD and then deleted. I also use google drivers but I can't understand it.

I have also my data on Google drive. I can access this on any computer by logging in Google. The folder on your disk may be temporary file. Many temporary files are created when you work on net. These can be deleted by through 'repair and maintenance' category in control panel. This will not affect your data in Google drive.

What you said is different from Google Drive folder. There are files that are created when we surf. These are temp files. What I am talking about is, there is seperate folder for the drive, which gets created auto. This folder created by the drive isn't a temp. one. It holds the same data which is on the drive as well as the hard disk. So, basically I couldn't free up any space.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.