The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think you store data in a CD and then deleted. I also use google drivers but I can't understand it.

There's nothing difficult to understand GD. It's so easy. If you are used to it, you will find it so. Moreover, we get 5GB of space to use. That's enough to get for free.
Abhijit, you search in google about google drive, according to the instructions store the information or you store the data in you mail simply

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Abhijit, you search in google about google drive, according to the instructions store the information or you store the data in you mail simply

I have had the search done. It's too complicated and never up to the point. There are readymade help files that are loaded on the site. What I wanted is a pointed answer. I have also stored some data in my Gmail as well - there's 10GB space there.
Abhijit, do one thing, i have technical blog where i wrote about such kind of concepts. Once go through it.

Am sending the blog link through PM. Please check it out ok.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Abhijit, do one thing, i have technical blog where i wrote about such kind of concepts. Once go through it.

Am sending the blog link through PM. Please check it out ok.

Oh how nice. I hope to find an answer there. Have you written specifically about what I asked. So, that it will be easy searching that article.
Abhijit google drive is somewhat similar to google doc but here data is stored on your PC too. Dont get confuse and delete files in that folder on desktop when you are connected to Internet.. If you want to delete anything disconnect from Internet as whatever you do in that folder will be effected online. You data will be safe online untill you connect to Internet and do any modifications.
Abhijit google drive is somewhat similar to google doc but here data is stored on your PC too. Dont get confuse and delete files in that folder on desktop when you are connected to Internet.. If you want to delete anything disconnect from Internet as whatever you do in that folder will be effected online. You data will be safe online untill you connect to Internet and do any modifications.

Thanks for your response, but its a bit confusing. I couldn't get this "delete files in that folder on desktop when you are connected to Internet.. If you want to delete anything disconnect from Internet". May be I didn't understand your reference. Can you please clarify.

Thanks for your response, but its a bit confusing. I couldn't get this "delete files in that folder on desktop when you are connected to Internet.. If you want to delete anything disconnect from Internet". May be I didn't understand your reference. Can you please clarify.

Here i want to say that if you do any modification to that folder while you're connected to Internet the changes will be effected on google drive ( generally information is stored on PC as well as Online server). Yes that is why delete is possible for you when you are connected online.. try doing it when you are offline. Hope it is clear now..

Here i want to say that if you do any modification to that folder while you're connected to Internet the changes will be effected on google drive ( generally information is stored on PC as well as Online server). Yes that is why delete is possible for you when you are connected online.. try doing it when you are offline. Hope it is clear now..

So, if I have to keep the data on Drive but delete it from my PC, I have to disconnect, then delete it. This means, the data on the GD will remain in tact. Will that serve the purpose? Will the data on GD remain as it is? Or will it get updated from the folder when syncing starts?

So, if I have to keep the data on Drive but delete it from my PC, I have to disconnect, then delete it. This means, the data on the GD will remain in tact. Will that serve the purpose? Will the data on GD remain as it is? Or will it get updated from the folder when syncing starts?

Yes it will remain as it is unless you connect to internet .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.