The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhijit google drive is somewhat similar to google doc but here data is stored on your PC too. Dont get confuse and delete files in that folder on desktop when you are connected to Internet.. If you want to delete anything disconnect from Internet as whatever you do in that folder will be effected online. You data will be safe online untill you connect to Internet and do any modifications.

Thanks for your response, but its a bit confusing. I couldn't get this "delete files in that folder on desktop when you are connected to Internet.. If you want to delete anything disconnect from Internet". May be I didn't understand your reference. Can you please clarify.

Here i want to say that if you do any modification to that folder while you're connected to Internet the changes will be effected on google drive ( generally information is stored on PC as well as Online server). Yes that is why delete is possible for you when you are connected online.. try doing it when you are offline. Hope it is clear now..

So, if I have to keep the data on Drive but delete it from my PC, I have to disconnect, then delete it. This means, the data on the GD will remain in tact. Will that serve the purpose? Will the data on GD remain as it is? Or will it get updated from the folder when syncing starts?

Yes it will remain as it is unless you connect to internet .

Thanks for your guidance. I don't find using the Google Drive difficult at all. But the syncing process and keeping the data on the PC or the GD always confused me. I hope my query is solved. I will get back to you after checking how it works. Thanks again.
Bahngals problem has been solved, so moderator can lock this thread.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Oh my god, you made a mess of my name :laugh: :laugh:
Anyways, please keep it open for a day at least. I have to respond back to see how the solution works. I haven't yet checked it.
You should use cloud computing Google it, there are some sites offering free space or keep it saved in gmail account where you have lot of space to save your data to keep it handy to utilize it from any computer. Your future computers would be hard disc free device when you shall use cloud computing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You should use cloud computing Google it, there are some sites offering free space or keep it saved in gmail account where you have lot of space to save your data to keep it handy to utilize it from any computer. Your future computers would be hard disc free device when you shall use cloud computing.

Ok. I have never tried cloud computing yet. Heard a lot of it, but never used it. I hope this time I will go about it seriously. And yes, there is 10.1GB of space in Gmails.

Ok. I have never tried cloud computing yet. Heard a lot of it, but never used it. I hope this time I will go about it seriously. And yes, there is 10.1GB of space in Gmails.

So if you have 3-4 gmail accounts for this purpose only, that will make enough space for you. You can connect each account so not to confuse yourself or even passwords could be same. You can even keep logged in on different browsers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So if you have 3-4 gmail accounts for this purpose only, that will make enough space for you. You can connect each account so not to confuse yourself or even passwords could be same. You can even keep logged in on different browsers.

3-4 accounts mean at least 30-40GB of space. That's indeed a huge one. But I have only one and one is my wife's account. And there's yahoo too. I think it's unlimited.

Anyways, please keep it open for a day at least. I have to respond back to see how the solution works. I haven't yet checked it.

Oh sorry Bangal ,it was typing mistake. I am editing this.

Oh sorry Bangal ,it was typing mistake. I am editing this.

Of course that was a typo error. But how nice it would feel to call by the first name (at least to me :laugh: :laugh: ). It gives more a sense of closeness and familiarity.
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Ok then you are my Bangal friend, I will call you in this name.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.