If we have to learn how to trade in Share Market what are the indicators one should look into, is it the Financial Statements of quarter end or is it the meetings results or what else are the considerations for deciding investment and switching...?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Basically you need to invest in shares that have been steady for years not fluctuating too much but have shown a steady upward movement ! But at the same time you cannot buy a share that has become too high priced...Medium range stocks that are listed under BSE or NSE are good, so also low range shares..It is very difficult to predict the market mood and one can only do so much, one requirement is loads of patience and no panic when share prices go down, also sell wen the prices go up considerably since they don't stay there for long

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, epraneeth77

I think a good health is only element which we cannot buy or save. So, by pursuing good health one could earn an extremely valuable savings account. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

usha manohar wrote:

Basically you need to invest in shares that have been steady for years not fluctuating too much but have shown a steady upward movement ! But at the same time you cannot buy a share that has become too high priced...Medium range stocks that are listed under BSE or NSE are good, so also low range shares..It is very difficult to predict the market mood and one can only do so much, one requirement is loads of patience and no panic when share prices go down, also sell wen the prices go up considerably since they don't stay there for long

It is for the sole reason that that it is very difficult to predict the market mood, i keep myself away from the share market.

There are two approaches to decide buying and selling of shares. One is fundamental analysis that considers financial results and indicators like EPS, P/E ratio. Another is technical analysis that studies charts showing ups and downs in actual market.  Some use both-  fundamental analysis for selecting shares and technical for timing buy and sell. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There are two approaches to decide buying and selling of shares. One is fundamental analysis that considers financial results and indicators like EPS, P/E ratio. Another is technical analysis that studies charts showing ups and downs in actual market.  Some use both-  fundamental analysis for selecting shares and technical for timing buy and sell. 

From what you said about fundamentalanalysis and technical analysis, it is essential to have rudimental knowledge. In the absence of rudimental knowledge like me, is it not advisable to stay away from share market?

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is for the sole reason that that it is very difficult to predict the market mood, i keep myself away from the share market.

Shares are better than forex trade in that you have shares in your hand and have the option of selling them when the prices go up..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Thank you very much for your experienced advise uncle.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Shares are better than forex trade in that you have shares in your hand and have the option of selling them when the prices go up..

Thank you for the wisdom filled advise aunty. Can i know how does forex trade work even if it doesn't fall under the topic directly.

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Thank you for the wisdom filled advise aunty. Can i know how does forex trade work even if it doesn't fall under the topic directly.

Hi, I am not trying to be offensive , But here on this forum we call each other with the given name so no aunty or uncle here since you know nothing about me and I about you other than what you or I reveal , which may or may not be factual ....

usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Hi, I am not trying to be offensive , But here on this forum we call each other with the given name so no aunty or uncle here since you know nothing about me and I about you other than what you or I reveal , which may or may not be factual ....

K but how can we call elders with their name mam.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.