The topic is locked.

images 1prior to i gratify your quest as to why i dream of becoming the  Indian ambassador to South korea , let us travel back in time  , to January 26 , 2010  when the korean President Lee visited India to grace its Republic day , or, even further back to february 2006 when the Indian President Dr. Kalam visited Republic of korea to launch Joint Task Force , both of these owe their origin to 1950 -1953 , when Indian Prime minister Nehru did sow the seed of comradeship with  Rok by mediating in the korean war.This has also acted as a launchpad to the deepened political understanding , inter-cultural respect and economic tirs between these two like minded nations.

Unknown to all the aforementioned facts , seven years back i first set my feet on korean land , i clearly remember someone shouting - "  we are finally at Seoul Inchron International Airport " , which restored my consciousness. Stupefyingly , along my line of sight was not an only an airport , but a hotel , movie theatre , eco garden, ice skating rink , all luxuries combined in one.Welcomed by amazement , i was sure about more surprises , ahead.

Although after giving effect to all my tasks , I paid loveable visits to "Big Bird " stadium ( being a football lover )  and Jeongu Hanok village to understand the rich korean culture , yet the most remarkable visit was to the Market of markets - the Gwangjang market , its food section located amidst , was characterised by steaming and fashioned alike looking foodstalls , the dishes ranged from sizzling bulgogs , spicy chicken soup to korean barbecue , all dictated the rich korean food culture.

An unique happening , associated to this place , took while ( as i am a peddler ) i was revolving around the handicraft stalls , and a beautiful Buddha statue came in my sight , with all the intentions to buy i was barred by the price tag .Undoubtedly , the shopkeeper understood everything and persuasively sold it to me at a low price saying that it was mera a replica of the original statue .After two months , i came back India and one of my friends dealing in such goods revealed its originality, that is when i comprehended the inter- cultural respect and love between two nations.

I paid my final visit to Seoraksan National Park marked by rocky hills draped in snow blanket , the canopy of Peak trees  appearing like pillars of the forest  and jewel blue streams of lakes , relentless in musical chorus, indeed another " Eden Garden."

The Republic of korea and India , in a dark and stifling atmosphere of global flux  , have brought fesh air and sunlight  , premising on shared visions of global peace and security.Thus to further  enstrengthen this bond , i wish to become Indian ambassador to South korea.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No copy paste please beside there is nothing to discuss here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Deependra Tiwari
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.