Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree with Kalyani. Despite of having degrees our graduates are not skilled to work in the current situation. Moreover, our systems does not allow students to explore their strengths and weakness and then choose a path based on their aptitude. Our children get confined at very young age before they have explored enough for themselves. Like many students go for Science after 10th, so that the avenues are open. They can switch to Commerce and Humanities later. But switching back to Science is not possible. Most of these children are unsure. They are just 15 or 16 years and have not known much of their interest and calling. Most of the decisions are taken for them by parents and adults and they go in to blind rat race facing frustration, depression and other issues.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: jabeen, Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree with Kalyani. Despite of having degrees our graduates are not skilled to work in the current situation. Moreover, our systems does not allow students to explore their strengths and weakness and then choose a path based on their aptitude. Our children get confined at very young age before they have explored enough for themselves. Like many students go for Science after 10th, so that the avenues are open. They can switch to Commerce and Humanities later. But switching back to Science is not possible. Most of these children are unsure. They are just 15 or 16 years and have not known much of their interest and calling. Most of the decisions are taken for them by parents and adults and they go in to blind rat race facing frustration, depression and other issues.

Recently, there is an app launched, for school students to know their aptitude and the direction which will be better for them.

https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/news/story/cbse-introduces-know-your-aptitude-kya-exam-to-assess-students-strengths-weaknesses-1439730-2019-01-26

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:

Exactly. And I find it very sad to notice that later in their life many of them end up joining a career which is not related in any way to the subject that they have studied for higher education. Its destroying not only their life but also those students who were genuinely interested in the subjects which the first person studied but didn't get seat for admission as its filled with uninterested studends.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Very true Arunima. Also, I wish to point out a sad fact that the parents themselves, in spite of knowing and understanding, are reluctant to let the child explore and decide what he or she wants to really do. The parents go by what is the current trend without considering whether their child might or might not be able to study a particular stream to their fullest capability. So a child who is very brilliant and scores very good marks in 10th is made to take admission for only science even if he might want to pursue arts or other streams. This leads to severe problems with the children later on and they might even go into depression.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think instead of theoretical burden there should be more practical activities to increase interest in students on reading and writing. Heavy wait could be burden if there is less interest on study but student are interested then he feel happy all the time. So to increase interest things should be more interesting in form of practical .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

As per my knowledge, we shouldn't blame someone to change our education system. Apart from crying, we should take a stand to change your education system. " A single piece of paper can't decide anyone future,"  There are few companies like https://getmyuni.com/ help students to achieve their academic dream by providing each and every fact related to Colleges, Exams, Courses. Which will help students to enrol in a good college for their higher studies.

Thank you said by: anil
Sushant Kumar Hansdah wrote:

As per my knowledge, we shouldn't blame someone to change our education system. Apart from crying, we should take a stand to change your education system. " A single piece of paper can't decide anyone future,"  There are few companies like https://getmyuni.com/ help students to achieve their academic dream by providing each and every fact related to Colleges, Exams, Courses. Which will help students to enrol in a good college for their higher studies.

I am agree with you only certificate or degree is not enough to make good carrier we must be focus of quality education. 

If there is a good awareness of living in this world, in terms of communicating, growing and carving our independent and unique lifestyle, education becomes just a supporting factor for our growth.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

If there is a good awareness of living in this world, in terms of communicating, growing and carving our independent and unique lifestyle, education becomes just a supporting factor for our growth.

Welcome back gald to see here after long time, education is important supporting factor for our growth but it is depends on type of education. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.