Four Chinese universities were in the list of 50 Best educational institutions.The premieum Institution IIT BOMBAY was in top 200, which was reduced to 24 place this year when compared to 2009 position.. :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are six american universities and four UK universities in Top 10 position. From 1 to 17 position US and UK unviersities occupied this time.
Rajani look for previous discussions on forum..It was under a different topic name..Anyway thanks for the information
There is a thread "India out of global best campus list" similar to this thread in the forum. Thanks for the information,Rajani.
oh!!!..I just though this news was missing..havent see the thread.. :huh: .
Mumbai University (MU) has recently been rapped by the state government for not getting a fresh accreditation from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). On the other hand, the university has made it to the list of top 100 universities in Asia.IIT-Bombay’s position has actually slumped — from last year’s 30th to 36th this year. IIT-Bombay (163) and IIT-Delhi (181) also feature in the top-200 institutes in the world.
i think the main reason for its slide is the problem that they are facing regarding staffs.
thanks rajani for sharing .....but i have already started a thread which covers this topic...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I was aware of IIT-Delhi as my hubby has done his M.Tech there... Not aware of Bombay... It is good to know some good news... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for your information Rajani, nice share.. Keep sharing more.. B)

Vijay U
I would have been happier to see it enjoying a much higher rank!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.