Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

Are you absolutely satisfied with your life as it is today,or would you like to alter it according to your heart"s desire?
I mean I am planning a tour for a 15 days- Last year I went for a world tour- now where do you suggest me to go this year, let me know some interesting places.
Would u like to share any of your childhood memories,some people have remarkable memories which cant be forgotten,do u have any
from childhood till now we get so many nick names from family members,friends,teachers,colleagues and sometimes even strangers also.. so everyone here tell your nick names and...
"The best kind of relationship in the world is the one in which A SORRY or A SMILE can make everything back to normal again. " Why can't you add some more?
Are you a fitness freak ? What is your routine work out ?
Friends, All of us experiencing humour in our day to day lives. Isn't it? There are several occasions comes along our daily routine, when humour brings happiness to us. We smiles...
How can a simple hello turn to a hell :cheer: :cheer: ? Any idea....? :silly: Just pour your imaginations to fill this thread with something interesting :P :P
How do u unwind after a busy and stressful day?
Pickpockets and thieves are loitering all around. Isn't it? Have you ever lost your wallet or hand bag? Also, have you ever been fooled by a thief? :woohoo:
I have said it all in the title!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Women always have a tendency to imitate males.....in dressing, hair styles etc.... But why are they not ready to grow moustache and beard? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: I...
Manmohan Singh after his retirement written his Autobiography Title: The 4 Mistakes of my life 2G, 3G, Sonia G, Rahul G {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11012]} Pix- Rambabu
An interesting mathematics regarding the prediction of the FIFA World Cup 2010 champions. Argentina won the FIFA World Cup in 1978 and in 1986. When these years are summed up...
Railway minister assured the youth of west bengal that they would get sufficient jons if her party come to power. Will politicians keep up their word?
Neetu Jain, our most active and beloved friend has been really putting in a lot of efforts and posting vital information related to health. She also has been giving tips on...
Do you trust strangers easily ?
On rainy season how a sardaarji will watering to plants.. :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Friends you must have come across funny people and their weird or funny pick up lines at some point or the other in your life. So I invite you to share incidents from your life...
MS Word can play tricks with you if you set it on auto correction.I faced it recently when I wrote RAJAMA and MS Word converted it into PAJAMA. Being a careless guy, I did not...