Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

The following is supposedly true ! The "Environmental Engineering News" published some rather sobering information about punishment for drunk driving convictions...
Comedy is art, what do you say? Comedians are artist in my view as not all can do it.. :)
Here is my song Main Shaayar To nahin,Magar eai Haseena Keep the ball rolling. Start a song with "Haseena"
Now it's pretty clear from Ceemji's responses to Kalyani's Birthday thread and Swetha's Help thread, that Chinmayjee is the silent reader of our forums :evil: :evil: :evil:....
SMS
Studentzz Rockzz:- SPEED : Getting ready in 5 minutes SHARING : Whole class copying one assignment but in totally different way PRESENTATION SKILLS : Can present one answer in...
I do not know what to think I do not know what to do I am sitting here in tears Because I know you never love me I thought you would be the one To take away my feelings of...
One of the most fearful events of my life.....that can increase my bp is, of course attending a job interview :laugh: I have attended only a few. But I know, many of you have...
Dear Friends, Can Animals Commit Suicide? :dry: :dry: :dry: :blink: :blink: :blink: Thanks, Kumaresh
A farmer was grazing his animals on a hill. A helicopter suddenly landed there. A pretty likable guy came out of it and talked with the farmer with proud - If I tell you the...
Share some thing funny here.. :) Teacher: If I gave you 2 rabbits, and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have? :) Johnny: Seven Sir :) Teacher: No,...
For the past one month, rumours are spread all over Thrissur town that a tiger is on parade :woohoo: :woohoo: . Some people even claimed that they have seen it, tail, body parts...
Read on.... . . . . . . . . . Because its the real story of every couple...... A mad wife, a mute husband and a beautiful ex-girlfriend!! :laugh: :laugh:
Either he is too engrossed in his conjugal bliss or........???? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10026]}
When you get this SMS, send it to 1 person you love, 1 you hate, 1 you always think of and 1 you wish to kill. Now,keep guessing why I sent it to you.
Hai Friends, Hope I would soon see these comfortable seating arrangements in everyone's house...... Relax if you Can!!! :laugh:
1. Can you cry under water? 2. Do fish ever get thirsty? 3.Why don't birds fall out of trees when they sleep? 4.Wat do you call a male lady bird? 5.Why is it called building...
What makes a man bald-headed? :dry: :huh: :blink: :S :ohmy: :unsure:
In the film Nayak, Anil Kapoor is made Chief minister for 1 day. (In Muthalvan, Arjun did the same role). We can see, how he is utilizing that 24 hours in a better way and win...
I dont have mouth but I will tell everything. I am not live, but I roam many places. I dont have legs but I come home. So who am I? Let us see how our members come with...
Normally, women like to add their husbands' name once they got married. Why is it so? ;) Is it to prove that, now they have become a private property......or to show love and...