Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

Bottle of Wine A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly...
Friends I feel very sorry to read that Rahul Gandhi has sacrificed his 5 major dreams for the sake of India. Here are the...
I came across this interesting poem by Ruskin Bond. Read and enjoy “Do you believe in ghosts?” Asked the passenger On platform number three. ‘I am a rational man,’...
Do bald people get Dandruff and Lice? :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Why mostly boy propose to girl first ? What your views in this regards.
I had this subject called behavioral science in college and during its viva I was asked this question by my teacher that left me in a deep thought :unsure: What is Life for you...
If you ask this question to a person, you can never get answer 'Yes', if it is true. What is that question? :)
this is well said practice makes a man perfect but what about women.. actually women are born perfect.. :P :P one of my teacher made we boys and girls to have a GD on this...
This happened about a month ago near Lonavala. READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP THE LIGHTS ON IF IT IS DARK OUTSIDE!! A guy was driving from Mumbai to Pune and decided not to take the...
When I came to Thrissur first time before 4 years, I took months to learn Thrissur Malayalam, now also can't understand many words. Now also, if I stay for some days at my home...
Hi friends, Today I shall introduce you all a good tourism spot in Kerala, Travel Video, Kerala, India...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3830]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3829]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3828]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3827]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3826]} All in humour!
JOKE JUNCTION HERE I M PRESENTING SOME JOKES TO ENTERTAIN U U CAN ALSO PUT URS 1ST : A MAN GOES TO VISA OFFICE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO GO TO THE AMERICA.... AN...
Sisters' week!!!!! If u have sisters who have made u laugh, wiped ur tears, hugged u tight, watched u succeed, made u mad, cheered on you, kept u strong....Wish them Hope...
Thinking more or less!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11008]}
Can you define heaven and hell
What always enters the house through a Keyhole?
Can a person live in a new city with out knowing the language of that city ?
A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running. :P :P What would you say..?
If you are a boy did you ever go to girls bathroom and if you arr a girl then,did you ever go to boys bathroom