Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

Who would you prefer to marry ? 1. Beauty with brains 2. Beauty with money and no brains 3. No beauty with more money
Yesterday, I was really surprised when I came to know that Deepak (now not an active member) is my neighbour. If it's a town or city, it's not a surprising thing. But it's a...
Friends Who played double role in the film 'Sholay'..... Guess....
Hi Friends, MYSORE PALACE THE PRIDE OF OUR NATION Well, If we have time to visit Mysore Palace will be nice for us. Complemented if we have chance to visit there with our...
Friends I have seen many children jumping in muddy water and having fun. How many of you have done this in your childhood?
Parents of many irresponsible boys think "Shaadi ke baad woh suthar jaayega"(He will become responsible once he got married) and bind him with a poor girl. Now the duty...
A MBA and a BE student go on a camping trip, set up their tent ,and fell asleep. Some hours later, the BE wakes his MBA friend and says "Look up at the sky and tell me...
Do u believe that nothing can bring you peace but yourself
While interviewing the Heads of USA, Israel and India, the interviewer asked, “What you would do if a country attacks your country?” Here are the answers from the three...
Do parents love all their children equally ? Many complaint that their parents love their siblings more
Why didnt the girl use toothpaste
Do you love late night parties ? Do you enjoy late night parties ?
Do you think is it feasible to keep 16K queens? :) But it is said.Was Lord Krishna a womaniser?. :)
Uses of water!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10950]}
Here, Anybody can ask questions, however the answers need to be funny,(even though there is some scientifc explanation to that question) Let us start with the following...
Does worrying benefit any one ? Why do people worry ?
Once in our college there was this very exciting band performance going on and our group of friends got so excited that we stood up on our chairs and danced like crazy. A boy who...
Sometimes it happens most of them fall in love with their enemies,or enemies of your family,did something like this happen to any one,or you know any one
I mean who will be our next president "Koun Banega President? Any one wants to win 1.4 billion. ;)
During Christmas term exam, when I asked my daughter to name a flying mammal (or bird :whistle: ), she answered 'ELEPHANT' :woohoo: :woohoo: . My wings of imagination began to...