The topic is locked.
I am inspired from one post of Gulshanji. I have already told him, I will give him its copyright :silly: :cheer: .
Suppose, world is going to end in December 2012. So, all of us will leave this earth.
No....we love our life so sincerely that we are going to stay here as ghosts and chat over forums. :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: . How will that world full of ghosts look like? How will our forum look like? What topics will be discussed that time? ;) As you know, ghosts don't need money, food or water..... even administrations and politics. Yet we need something to discuss and chat :silly:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The after death world will be strange. The existing relations and genders as during life will end. So, if husband and wife meet after death, they will not refer to anything about past relation. Rather they would have lost memory. What happened during life might be retained in the spirits as faint dream only.

The ghosts do not need money. But still they will love food, wine, movies etc. Similarly, Boddunan. But they need not actually work on computer as we do. Their thought is enough. If they think of Boddunan, all features like articles, forum will appear before them. This will be like dream.

The thoughts above may be modified or expanded as you like.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The first thread if I become a ghost would be " DO you believe on human beings?. Do they exist?."

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The first thread if I become a ghost would be " DO you believe on human beings?. Do they exist?."

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

second one may be...which life is best...human or ghost? :silly:

Meera sandhu
Third one may be "Why we are not visible to human beings eyes?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I will then start a thread on " How is Life after death" ? :lol: And will tease the ones who didn't believe in life after death. :woohoo:

Live in the present :)
I will write my first statement - "Human beings are so ugly."
Why hungry feeling is not for us? "us -- referred to ghosts" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It will be better ,then we log in in whole day and night as we would not need food or money.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Third one may be "Why we are not visible to human beings eyes?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep it up Mary...
When you joined this site, you were so serious. Now you are really improving a lot :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
May be in the company of Bodhunan bhoots :P

Meera sandhu
I will then start a thread on " How is Life after death" ? :lol: And will tease the ones who didn't believe in life after death. :woohoo:

I think, after that, no one will disagree with the fact that 'Ghosts do exist' ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.