Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont mind not seeing Chinmoy's profile picture, all for i know he is and he will remain my good friend and as he quote "a poor poet" even though he is the masters at poetry and wit!

I have a good news to share with you all! Now the half yearly exam is passed! yey! ( I mean the quaterly exam was me meeting my bf's parents and half yearly being he meeting my parents)

Now we are waiting for final exam (meeting of both side parents) so probably my wedding will be fixed around March-April

Now, i want to request all the boddunanians to visit my wedding. that time you all sit and discuss what poem to write and write and give me as a gift. Atleast i can take a picture with all of you and keep you guys in memory!!!

Wow! That's really very great news to hear! Many warmest congratulations to you and your fiance! :) :) I am sure that after passing all the quarterly and half-yearly exams, the finals won't be at all tough and you would pass it surely! Please do try to make sure that your wedding takes place after the schools are closed so that I can come!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks a lot! I am happy that my little efforts make you feel better. Just remember these words, not this poor poet!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9683]}

I want to see that poor poet's 'buji' look again. :cheer: :cheer:
when will you upload your profile picture back....I want the latest one...a smiling face :woohoo:

With or without it, I am still here and smiling all the time, may be I cry within!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9695]}

It's not a good excuse :angry:

Sandhya, I am on your side in this!!! :) Chnimoy, We want the profile back!! :angry:

I know Sandhyaji's side is growing big and strong but what can I do as I have lost the only photo I have had!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9705]}

Again Sandhyaji :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9712]}
Another excuse....you can take instant photos with your own camera anytime :evil: :evil:

Cameras are meant not for self-photos!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9725]}

Thanks a lot! I am happy that my little efforts make you feel better. Just remember these words, not this poor poet!!

when will you upload your profile picture back....I want the latest one...a smiling face :woohoo:

With or without it, I am still here and smiling all the time, may be I cry within!!

Sandhya, I am on your side in this!!! :) Chnimoy, We want the profile back!! :angry:

I know Sandhyaji's side is growing big and strong but what can I do as I have lost the only photo I have had!!!!

Another excuse....you can take instant photos with your own camera anytime :evil: :evil:

ask your better half to take a smiling photo of yours. Tell her that we people want a 'super smiling' photo of yours :P
mysmiley2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

ask your better half to take a smiling photo of yours. Tell her that we people want a 'super smiling' photo of yours :P

I didnt see any man super smiling before his better half.....you may as well reconsider your opinion Sandya

Swetha Shenoy

I didnt see any man super smiling before his better half.....you may as well reconsider your opinion Sandya

then who has taken this smiling photo of yours Sweta? :cheer:
If I smile at someone else face , my husband :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
That photo was taken by my fiance only

But we are not married yet na :p

Swetha Shenoy
That photo was taken by my fiance only

But we are not married yet na :p

then postpone your marriage for 50 years...you can get married once you reach 75. ;)
we want to see this smiling face always :silly: :P ;)
At that time you both won't have any teeth to smile like this :cheer: :cheer:

can a mangal soothr/marriage ring change so much things? :blink: :blink: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Swetha meku na hardika subhakanshalu.

Congrats for the success of your love train kept on the life track.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

thanks Sasi :) will invite you too!

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha Swetha Yes Papa

Writing articles yes Papa

Forum posting Yes papa

Writing poems (rhyms) no papa

where is she? ha ha ha!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a short and sweet poem!

Robert and Swetha went up the hill
the hill of boddunan and laughter,
Robert fell down and broke his crown
and swetha came laughing after!

hahah!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.