Yes, I am the troublemaker as I always trouble some with troublesome questions!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I am the troublemaker as I always trouble some with troublesome questions!!

Thanks God, you did not trouble anyone with any troublesome question this year. Probably you refrained from troubling one and all because I am keeping an eye on you! :laugh: Happy New year.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Thanks God, you did not trouble anyone with any troublesome question this year. Probably you refrained from troubling one and all because I am keeping an eye on you! :laugh: Happy New year.

Pssssttt... It's between two of us. That trouble maker is a hard nut to crack also. Go on keeping your eyes in him. Anyhow, thank you for saving us from this trouble maker.

May god give you courage, strength and stamina to tackle this trouble maker.i pray for you.

LOL, :laugh: we welcome those troublesome questions Chinmoy ...Here is wishing you a Happy New Year and more troublesome questions during 2014 ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I welcome trouble makers, dissenters, competitors and opponents. They keep you alert, provoke thoughts and action. I like Chinmoy most on the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, chinmoymukherjee
Hey Chinmoy, wish you a very happy and a prosperous new year! I am very much sure that this is only the lull before the storm! This very moment, you are thinking of some very troublesome questions and thoughts to put forth! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Though we all like to avoid troubles, there must be a person whose questions should trouble our hearts. He will compel us to think and seek improvement.
Though we all like to avoid troubles, there must be a person whose questions should trouble our hearts. He will compel us to think and seek improvement.

That is exactly what Chinmoy does and that is the reason why boddunan is now what it is, because of people like him who questioned and criticised at the right moments!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let me see how I can make you turn your eyes away!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hey Chinmoy, wish you a very happy and a prosperous new year! I am very much sure that this is only the lull before the storm! This very moment, you are thinking of some very troublesome questions and thoughts to put forth! :evil:

I wish you and your dear and near ones a very very happy 2014!! I'd remain alive to comments of yours and that of other beloved members of this site!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I welcome trouble makers, dissenters, competitors and opponents. They keep you alert, provoke thoughts and action. I like Chinmoy most on the site.

Gulshanji

You are displaying a kind of :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: partiality in my favor!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.