The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Wish and all others a very Happy and a Prosperous New Year! Wanted to post an entirely new thread with proper wishes but there are already so many by others that there is no room for others. So poached your thread for my wishes hoping that I make an entry into your list of top TEN! grin.png

new year

Happy New Year to you- I wish I could steal this beautiful image if it comes from your own collection. I am looking for a new header for me brand new blog.beers.png

Sorry I wish I could let you steal it but its the image of my husband's painting so he owns the copyright to it!

Oh Oh Oh

I am doing with my wife's roof top garden for the time being

Beautiful garden! Hope to see more fruits and flowers in the new year! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Wish and all others a very Happy and a Prosperous New Year! Wanted to post an entirely new thread with proper wishes but there are already so many by others that there is no room for others. So poached your thread for my wishes hoping that I make an entry into your list of top TEN! grin.png

new year

Happy New Year to you- I wish I could steal this beautiful image if it comes from your own collection. I am looking for a new header for me brand new blog.beers.png

Sorry I wish I could let you steal it but its the image of my husband's painting so he owns the copyright to it!

Oh Oh Oh

I am doing with my wife's roof top garden for the time being

Beautiful garden! Hope to see more fruits and flowers in the new year! :)

It's all in poly-bags and used containers etc on top floor so no fruits but few vegetables and flowers.

Yes fruits are there in front side of my house, plenty of them. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@ Kalyani

The paintings of your hubby are very realistic. Please convey my heartfelt thanks to him.

rambabu wrote:

@ Kalyani

The paintings of your hubby are very realistic. Please convey my heartfelt thanks to him.

Thanks Rambabu will surely convey it to him!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have only one wish and that is the wishes of all my friends on Buddnan be fulfilled.  Personally, my wish is to write more articles. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I would love to read your articles in near future

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@ Gulshanji

Your wish to see all the Boddunan members' wishes are fulfilled is simply great. Don't you think my wishes are fulfilled " ? I'm longing to see your activities like before.Please oblige.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new beginning. It is time for champagne, cake and balloons. It is time to celebrate the new year. I wish you all a very prosperous and a very happy new year. Forget about your past. Right ahead, lies a new beginning. With a joyful heart, put a start to this year anew...

When I tried to post a reply to this topic, the reply that I posted repeated three times. I do not know how it happened. I clicked the save button only one time. Do you have such problem? I couldn't find out an option to delete. Therefore, I used the edit option to make changes in my posting. 

On 2016,  I wish all of you have a joyful January, a fun-filled February, a merciful March, a stress-free April, a peaceful May and joy that lasts from June to November and finally a happy December. I wish all of you a charming and lucky new year. May God bless you to fulfill all your dreams! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.