The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Kalyani Nandurkar I loved your hubby's eye catching painting. It's colourful but very soothing one. Happy New Year to you and your family.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Same to you A happy and prosperous New year.

Please see that double postings ar considered as spam in Boddunan. You should not post a thread one after another.

It happened accidentally. I tried to delete my extra postings, But there is no option to delete. So I edited that posting, and filled the box with some other words. Thank you very much for your advice. But, there must be an option for deleting unwanted postings and  double postings.

At least you should leave a note on one of the duplicate posts addressing the Moderator to delete your thread. Even now you can do it.

@suni51 and to each and every member Happy New Year 2016!

shampasaid

As far as I know that if any one posts a few meaningful replies one after the another is no more a violation. What happened with @Jincy Aby is some error in posting which sometimes occur. It is quite natural that no one would post the same write-up one after the another.  

shampasaid

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Wish and all others a very Happy and a Prosperous New Year! Wanted to post an entirely new thread with proper wishes but there are already so many by others that there is no room for others. So poached your thread for my wishes hoping that I make an entry into your list of top TEN! grin.png

new year

Happy New Year to you- I wish I could steal this beautiful image if it comes from your own collection. I am looking for a new header for me brand new blog.beers.png

Sorry I wish I could let you steal it but its the image of my husband's painting so he owns the copyright to it!

Oh Oh Oh

I am doing with my wife's roof top garden for the time being

Beautiful garden! Hope to see more fruits and flowers in the new year! :)

It's all in poly-bags and used containers etc on top floor so no fruits but few vegetables and flowers.

Yes fruits are there in front side of my house, plenty of them. 

Greenery  in and around your house, provides a feast to the eyes. Did you employ a Mali ?

Jincy Aby wrote:

It happened accidentally. I tried to delete my extra postings, But there is no option to delete. So I edited that posting, and filled the box with some other words. Thank you very much for your advice. But, there must be an option for deleting unwanted postings and  double postings.

It's all right if a member did not do it intentionally. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@suni51 and to each and every member Happy New Year 2016!

Happy New Year to you and loved ones, have a nice prosperous 2016

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Wish all Boddunan members a very happy new year.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.