Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Bargaining at every shop is another disgusting habit. Perhaps to prove their smartness.. But this habit annoys . This is the habit one can see even when they are not traveling abroad.

this is what we called a pure Indian habit which mostly everyone in India has because they are being taught from their childhood itself 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Bargaining at every shop is another disgusting habit. Perhaps to prove their smartness.. But this habit annoys . This is the habit one can see even when they are not traveling abroad.

this is what we called a pure Indian habit which mostly everyone in India has because they are being taught from their childhood itself 

Oh really! Did you attend a special school to learn bargaining as well as another one on how to cheat???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Cheating is normal activity

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Oh really! Did you attend a special school to learn bargaining as well as another one on how to cheat???

LOL....I am sure he does not know what he is talking about ! However, there is some truth in what he says because habits like lying and cheating are taught at home by parents who at times use children as tools to do their dirty work , without realising the impact it has on their character formation !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

LOL....I am sure he does not know what he is talking about ! However, there is some truth in what he says because habits like lying and cheating are taught at home by parents who at times use children as tools to do their dirty work , without realising the impact it has on their character formation !

Ha ha ha I am sure half the time he doesn't know what he talks about! But yes, it is at home that most children learn how to cheat and deceive others!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

Another habit of some Indian tourists is to stand next to a group who have hired the services of a guide and listen in free of cost.

Jumping the Queue is a very common practice in India. And we take this habit even while we are abroad.

No that is not true. Because Indians are afraid to break law abroad where they can be fined and can not get away by bribing.

That's true, normally they follow the rules knowing full well that they cannot manipulate the system like here . It is their  behavior and a lack in social manners that stand out and make them unpopular. In Switzerland there are many Srilankans working and living since decades. They are liked by the locals because they blend well without giving up their own cultural identity.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Ha ha ha I am sure half the time he doesn't know what he talks about! But yes, it is at home that most children learn how to cheat and deceive others!

so that means i am lying, i don't know what i am saying, so you think that most of the Indians don't bargain and at the same time you also think that in India parents don't teach their child to buy things at correct price that will happen only if we bargain so that seller sells us at correct price in which we want to buy, you know what i think you are not India you are neither Indian nor outsider you are middle one, i think you haven't enjoyed your life by getting things through bargaining.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.