Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

He has raised bargaining to new heights. Difficult character to deal with. Better ignore.

When Srikankans can live in Switzerland peacefully, Why not Indians ? lack of adjustment in Indians is a weak point. They say, Be like a Roman, when you are in Rome. This habit is the essential criteria for the Indians to learn, when they are in any foreign country, including Switzerland.

My youngest daughter who is a Green card holder in USA adjusted well. They recently went to Switzerland on a Holiday. It goes without saying, that they did not face any problem.

It is not the Indians who face problems when they go to foreign countries but because of their insensitivity and uncouth behavior create a bad impression of themselves and their country, while they happily go screaming their way around, not even realising the fact..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have been to many countries but have  not come across screaming Indian tourists butit could be a matter of chance.

Speaking in loud voice and calling each other and generally being noisy is as good as screaming and they draw attention to themselves all the time while travelling as a group. the only other  nationality that is probably as noisy from what I have seen are the Chinese ! They can be as bad as Indians ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You have then not seen Mexicans and some Arabian tourists. They can beat Indians hollow.

You can see this practice of howling at the top of their voice in Indians. Once, when I was going to Bangalore by train. I was given an upper berth. When the train stopped at a midnight station, some passengers entered making noise of all kinds, least bothering about those poor sleeping Passengers. This is a trait ingrained in Indians. And it continues even while they are in a foreign country.

Arabs are noisy n doubt but you don't find too many Mexicans in the popular tourist destinations ...They say Indians and potatoes can be found all over the world and they definitely make their presence known..

Why single out Indians. They are as unique as any other community.

I am sure Indians are unique in many ways and don't leave any opportunity in proving that to the world ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.