Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A population which is loud and boisterous cannot change for a few days to please others. Do foreigners change their behaviour when they visit India. We find them indifferent, non communicative, dressed scantily etc. but we accept it is their way. Why are you so dismissive of Indians behaviour and caustic about it.

There is a difference in anti social behavior like hogging space, not caring about others in a public place etc to that of personality traits...Foreigners when they visit India or any other place  , never make nuisances of themselves ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

when someone like to live their life in their own way then why you are so worried about others, see here in this world don't see others just rectify yourself if you have done some mischievous things in front of foreigners and if not then just think of positive things don't let your mind go there. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

when someone like to live their life in their own way then why you are so worried about others, see here in this world don't see others just rectify yourself if you have done some mischievous things in front of foreigners and if not then just think of positive things don't let your mind go there. 

Wow! What  a clever and wise piece of advise you have just given and to think you represent a whole new generation of our country!!! confounded.pngI just shudder to think what our country's image is going to be 10 years from now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Handful of noisy Indian tourists do not represent all well behaved Indian tourists. an attempt was made to rob me in Paris by a young couple but I managed to escape and police told me how they operate. Now should I conclude all French are robbers. 

I speak from my personal experience and it has been more than a group of noisy Indians in one instance , of course there are some who are very well behaved too..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some of these are natural while some of the ones mentioned in the article are impossible. Not many countries allow eatables so no Dhokla pokla business and if the newly married women wear bangle there is nothing wrong with that. As far steeling the towels etc I don't believe everyone does that but few stray incidents are possible. And what is so wrong watching those scantily clad people which is not a common scene here, after all they too watch and photograph everything they haven't seen before like Sadhus, cows etc.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They visit slums because have not seen and photograph them. See what nuisance they have created in Goa. Perhaps she has a low opinion about our fellow citizens ability to conduct themselves in foreign countries.

Of course.. I agree that it is the opinion of the lady who has written the article and we need to take with a pinch of salt ! However, there are many stupid things that Indians do that one can agree with but not all mentioned are valid...One can only cite one's own experience to bring out any negative aspects !  I too feel that certain things are very natural, like mentally converting foreign currency into rupees, and newly married women wearing ethnic clothes/jewelry and one cannot say these are stupid . As far as carrying food stuff , lots of Indians do it because I have seen people carrying loads of stuff while travelling in their luggage and normally immigration allows it.I too carry some sweets and stuff from here when I visit my children in Switzerland and Newyork. I have never had any problem so far in taking them through ..

There are reasons some prefer taking their eatables where allowed. Some wish to gift them to their relatives while others are vegetarian and do not trust anything served in flights or on the way mostly Marvaris and Gujratis. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.