Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I Hail your decision

Whether someone hails or likes my decision is of little interest to me

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

I Hail your decision

I like it too :) :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

I have hereby decided to like all posts on my threads since I have the right to do so, so why not make members happy by liking their posts 

Yes I noticed it, My inbox have too much notification for liking reply, carry on, good luck.

If you do not want to see the notifications u can create a rule in your mail box and route all boddunan like mails to trash. And you are done with it...the person liking gets his points... N you don't need to be bothered my unwanted email notifications.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

If you do not want to see the notifications u can create a rule in your mail box and route all boddunan like mails to trash. And you are done with it...the person liking gets his points... N you don't need to be bothered my unwanted email notifications.

I dose't meant it. I have not any problem with these notifications. I don't read all notification but I only check the name of members and there after I trashed all these. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I have hereby decided to like all posts on my threads since I have the right to do so, so why not make members happy by liking their posts 

Yes I noticed it, My inbox have too much notification for liking reply, carry on, good luck.

You have more likes coming your way confused.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Looks like a lot of "likes" around.... Finally we have new leader on the points table ....so now we know what the leaders do...  :P lol

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I won't like anyone's post until it really looks very good to be liked. Whether someone likes my post or not I don't care.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Divya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Looks like a lot of "likes" around.... Finally we have new leader on the points table ....so now we know what the leaders do...  :P lol

Avail the opportunity. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.