Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Modi is doing a fantastic job and nothing will stop him from going ahead. All the opposition parties underestimated him.

When the wheel will change its direction even you will not be able to know.

Sorry. The way in which, the wheel is running, it is very clear things will be quite smooth for a long time to come.

vijay wrote:

When the wheel will change its direction even you will not be able to know.

True, that can happen to anyone but ad of now the wheels are moving firmly in the right direction and one can be sure it will do so . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Though the wheel is going in right directions, it is facing a lot of pull and friction due to destructive opposition as well as due to some pulling down factors within it's own party. We hope that the leader of the chariot stays calm and visionary to take it in right direction. Hope the pulling factors contribute to the growth.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Wheels always seem to be moving in the right direction!!

When intentions are transparent and the leaders have a clear vision of future without hankering after personal gains , the direction is right !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now there is new news -Vijay Malya's account being hacked??? Seems hackers are pretty active

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Only in one direction!!

usha manohar wrote:

When intentions are transparent and the leaders have a clear vision of future without hankering after personal gains , the direction is right !

Now, it is evident that Modi is the new Power to reckon with. The present Government is sans personal gains and working for the Nation's interest

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.