Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest
Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Movies & Entertainment]

How Shahrukh Khan got famous? Shah Rukh Khan, also known as SRK, is a Bollywood actor and film producer who has achieved significant success and popularity in India and around...
Suraj was sitting on a train. He was leaving Kolkata forever. He was excited but guilty. It was raining outside, and a few raindrops were sliding down the window. But a few...
In Jordan Peele's most artistically and philosophically ambitious picture to date, Nope, it is a horse named Ghost who initially alerts the audience that something is amiss in...
Jug jug jiyo is One time watch movie family entertainer ratings 3.5/5 
    Khud hi se pooch lenge raahein Yaheen kaheen, mauzon mein hi Dhoondh lenge hum Boondon se hi to hai waheen Bandh lenge leharein Pairon tale jo bhi...
How difficult is it to not be together even after living together. How hard to find love in the relationship. Love story basically grow till then we meet her and said yes u are...
The movie Bride and Prejudice is an Indian adaptation of Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice by Gurinder Chadha. The movie is often seen as a typical Indian version of a...
Have you ever come across some fantastic series that blow up your mind from a spectacular angle? Amazon Originals have been one of the most successful performers in the TV or...
SEETHAMMA VAKITLO SIRIMALLE CHETUU:- The Title is the Name of the Movie which i am about to say It is my Number 1 movie for me . I have seen t more than 10 times but still the...
The Queen Of Tragedy. Today we will talk about such a beautiful actress who should be there for unmatched and vigilant performance, whenever she was seen on screen, she was seen...
हम आज बात करने जा रहे हैं, उस अभिनेता की जो नवाब खानदान से ताल्लुक रखते हैं, जी हां आपने सही समझा है हम हिंदी के प्रसिद्ध अभिनेता सैफ अली खान पटौदी की बात कर रहे हैं ये भारतीय...
In the life of hustle bustle , everyone has to relax or entertain gor sometime .Here we came you for telling ,         TOP 5 HORROR MOVIES. 1.ANNABELLE...
Many of you must have heard about the love story in which both the lovers are diagnosed with cancer , well even this story has the same thing , but what makes this story a...
In today's post, we are going to talk about those 4 big films of the world which have flopped only because of the hero, so let's see. 4. Akshay Kumar:- credit: third party...
Today is 77 birth anniversary of film star Amitabh Bacchan. Most of channel showing movies of Amitabh. Today I watched his old movie Manjil. Happy Birthday to Amitabh.
Today is Birthday of famous and great Indian singer Lata Mangeshkar. It is her 91 birth anniversary. Happy birthday to Lata. 
Khayyam was a quality music composer... In a career spanning 4 decades he must have composed songs for no more than 35 films and won more than a dozen awards in recognition for f...
I am late to post this discussion.  Yesterday June 22 was Amrish Puri's birthday.  I came to know only when I tried to Google something and I saw his picture...
We all have cameras and phones so why not post a photo from your own source? Please do not post a photo that you do not own the copyright otherwise it will be deleted. No photos...
Sometimes it is beyond reason. I have seen student s and even supposedly mature adults having the responsibility of taking care of their family, not thinking twice before...