Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest
Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Movies & Entertainment]

Noted film director Yash Chopra, director of many romantic movies died today of Dengue. This is irreparable loss to film industry. Let us pay him...
Musafir to Jayega Kahan Dum laleyGhari yeh chaiyan payega Kahan :) today is 101 birthday of S.D. Burman aka Burman Da. Burman Da is king of melody. he also sung some songs....
Shikhar Dhawan is continuing his great form for Team India. This time he has delivered for Team India A. He scored 248 against South Africa A which is the second best in all time...
Madhubala has been one of my most favorite actress and I have watched most of her films and tend to forget all else when she comes on screen. Madhubala was born on Februray...
Joy Mukherji, although not known for his acting talents acted in some of the most popular entertainers in the sixties , sharing screen space with the top leading ladies like...
From a child star to the “Heart throb of Millions", Sridevi has come a long way. Still her looks and extraordinary histrionic talents did not rust. Her recent “English...
This is strange being banned from the cricket and the person who cheated lots of fans is being given so much hype. In my opinion its not a good idea....
There is no match for Bollywood villain Pran even today. He also acted in character roles in his later movies. Though belatedly, he has been honored with Dada Saheb Phalake...
I love to see this movie every time. Because it is a horror movie. I have seen 4 parts. Did you see any of the parts in Final destination :evil:
Today is the birth anniversary of yesteryears talented composer of Hindi cinema Madan Mohan, who has been hailed as one of the best composers of his time. He started his career...
Just happen to watch the movie - OMG- Oh My God - today on Television today. I have read and heard about this movie and this made me to sit and watch the movie. Good story about...
Ranbir Kapoor-starrer Barfi! has been nominated as India's entry in the category of 'Best Foreign Language Film' at the Oscars in February next year. Let hope for another osacar.
Many of our films have some moments that are not actually meant to be funny but turn out to be funnier than the actual supposedly funny scenes...like for example in many films ,...
Now it's time of bold movies. When Bollywood is interested in making sequels of such movies, Malayalam is serving old wine in new bottles :woohoo: :woohoo: . 3 Bold movies of...
Most awaited Bollywood weddings of 2013 http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/most-awaited-bollywood-weddings-of-2013-slideshow/wedding-photo--26239093.html
Australian Cricket Team before 3 years were a team which was dominating the cricketing field. But now a days they are not up to their reputation. They have lost to India 0-4 in...
Many old films with a suspense theme had melodies picturised on ghosts or ladies pretending to be ghosts.They were all melodious and we remember them to this day...The trend has...
It is a sad news for Bengali cinema. Film maker Rituparno Ghosh is no more. He died of cardiac arrest. He had several movies to his credit....
B) Prakash Jha Charaviyuh released yesterday. I didn't watch this movie but I read its review in news paper. It is great movie from Prakash Jha. Naxlite is central idea of this...
I like sollvathelam unmai Live show from Zee Tamil TV? What Live show you like most.. share your views.