Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest
Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Movies & Entertainment]

Madhubala was and is probably the most beautiful actress India has ever known. She was beautiful beyond words and  a fabulous actress , able to carry of any kind of role....
What do you of Bollywood when it comes to movies like Stree, Uri-The Surgical Strike, Badhai Ho vs Thugs of Hindustan, Race 3 etc. Tell me your views.
This was my 1st ever drive in my friend’s car. We were in 1st year of Bachelors Of Commerce. I was amazed by the experience of fast cars. My friend was perfect on the...
Today is birthday of actor, producer, director, and one of the best one commedian of Bollywood, Write few words about this great commedian. Happy Birthday Mehmood sir
THESE DAYS CINEMA IS UPTO REACH OF EVERY HUMAN BEING OF CITIES AS WELL AS VILLAGES AND REMOTE AREAS  BOLLYWOOD IS GIVING US EXCELLENT MOVIES YEAR BY YEAR ,THIS IS MY CHOICE...
NRC or National registration of citizen, is hotest  issue in Indian politics. It is survey to detect foreign citizen who are living in Assam for long time. Intily  More...
Meena Kumari would have been 85 years old today , had she been alive . Google has dedicated its pages to the actress by putting up her picture ..Meena Kumari's life was tragic...
Tomorrow 31 July is death anniversary of great bollywood singer Moh. Rafi. Pay tribute to him. We never forget Rafi Sahab.  Rafi Said, Tum Mujhey Bhula Na paogey, yes we can...
Today is birthday of play back singer Mukesh Chander Mathur, akka, Mukesh. Say Happy birthday to Mukesh.
Famous lyricist and poet Gopal Dass,  Neeraj is no more He died last night in...
Toady is death anniversary of film star Rajesh Khanna. Pay tribute with reminding him for contribution in India films. 
Honestly , have they run out of subjects that they make a film on an actor still living , with questionable background , a criminal record and so on and so forth . ..I hate the...
Personally I love the music he composed for his early films before he became a rage . .the songs from Chhote Nawab, Baharon ke Sapne , Teesri Manzil , Padosan, Pyar ka mausam...
Today is Birthday of film actress Nutan. Happy birthday 
Tomorrow, 2 June is death anniversary of Raj kapoor. Share your memory about him and his movies to pay tribute.
It is breaking news, BJP offer 100 crores to...
Hi All, I just wanted to know the movie which has left a lasting impression on you, in recent times. For me i like movies that inspire such as Padman, Secret Superstar, Dhangal...
Well known and popular actress Sridevi apparently died of a massive heart attack last night. It is unfortunate that someone who was so fit and was a fitness freak was taken away...
One wonders whether women during the previous Independence days were made of stronger stuff , or we're the times different then ? When I went through this article I realized that...
Lets match new actors with old actors from Bollywood? Like if I will select then Ranbeer kapoor is matching with Rishi Kapoor.