Since my childhood I am attracted towards music and musical instruments. And luckily I got my job and experience in this field itself, personally its more satisfying job for me than any other field. Being attached with this field I learnt to play few musical instruments in which Guitar is my most favourite. Music is something  which can be with you whether you are in sad mood or happy, it take out your stress and play a very important role to your overall character.

Whether one wants to learn to play any instruments or not is totally personal choice but one must experience it. The feeling, the peace and the internal happiness you won't get from anywhere as you will get it from Music.

So, it is out of curiosity I have come up with thread and would like to ask our members if they play any musical instrument? Please share your experience.  

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I love music, and yes it can surely help to change the mood.

Personally I can play piano.. But I am not expert or learned person. Just can play few tunes. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I used to play Veena  and Sitar while I was in high school and college, used to take part in concerts ...I still have my Veena and do play it occasionally...Unless you dedicate time for your hobbies it is not possible to pursue it like you did before you got married , had children and get immersed in your home and career..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I play western percussion instruments like Jazz drums, bongos and congas. Indian percussion instrument Duff also I can play. I was in a group sent to NEFA border to entertain the jawans during Indo -Pak war by the Govt. of Odisha. After that, I became a professional. Played several nightclubs in Hyderabad and Vizag. 

usha manohar wrote:

I used to play Veena  and Sitar while I was in high school and college, used to take part in concerts ...I still have my Veena and do play it occasionally...Unless you dedicate time for your hobbies it is not possible to pursue it like you did before you got married , had children and get immersed in your home and career..

True, once you are busy with your family and job, its really hard to have time for personal hobby and interest.  

Regards

Jeets

Thank you said by: usha manohar
AKP wrote:

I love music, and yes it can surely help to change the mood.

Personally I can play piano.. But I am not expert or learned person. Just can play few tunes. 

Yes, there would be no one who doesn't love music. Its really nice to know that you can play Piano never mind even for little. Being connected with music itself a great job, keep it up.

Regards

Jeets

rambabu wrote:

I play western percussion instruments like Jazz drums, bongos and congas. Indian percussion instrument Duff also I can play. I was in a group sent to NEFA border to entertain the jawans during Indo -Pak war by the Govt. of Odisha. After that, I became a professional. Played several nightclubs in Hyderabad and Vizag. 

Its really great to know that your passion become your profession. All the best and good luck. 

Regards

Jeets

It's proved scientifically even the animals and trees respond to music.

It is such an honor to have such a renown person in the community. It comes as a surprise and a great inspiration in the Boddunan fraternity. Which Instrument do you like personally uncle...?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

rambabu wrote:

It's proved scientifically even the animals and trees respond to music.

It is very exciting to know such a wonderful and mystic thing. It just means that we can give back something to the so termed non living things with our efforts.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Jeets wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

True, once you are busy with your family and job, its really hard to have time for personal hobby and interest.  

I think though there is a family it is not impossible to stake some time for our passion. If we are having good grip over the music Instruments we can have the family members trained or open up a small classes like thing for the local community. It would be a great delight to teach as well as enjoy the profession. Is it not....?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.