Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

A good list covering almost all Johny Walker's Hits. You must have marked the composer for most of Johny Walker's hits was OP Nayyar. And I would like to add " Mai Bambai Ka Babu " - Nayadaur.

You have already mentioned it in your above post , so why mention it again and again...

OK. Rightly said. Please tell me from which film the song , Chahe Koi Muskuraye Gaaliyan Hazar DE, Mastram Banke Zindagi Guzar De. Is it a song picurised on Johny Walker ?

It is from the film Taxi Driver if I am not mistaken and picturised on Dev Anand and Johny Walker on a car ....I have seen the film a long back ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

A good list covering almost all Johny Walker's Hits. You must have marked the composer for most of Johny Walker's hits was OP Nayyar. And I would like to add " Mai Bambai Ka Babu " - Nayadaur.

You have already mentioned it in your above post , so why mention it again and again...

OK. Rightly said. Please tell me from which film the song , Chahe Koi Muskuraye Gaaliyan Hazar DE, Mastram Banke Zindagi Guzar De. Is it a song picurised on Johny Walker ?

It is from the film Taxi Driver if I am not mistaken and picturised on Dev Anand and Johny Walker on a car ....I have seen the film a long back ..

Thank you Usha. I was in a doubt whether the song was from Taxi Driver or not. I was perhaps in High school when I had seen Taxidriver bunking my class.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.