Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The movie was released some time back in color and it looked fabulous. Fantastic sets and picturisation with very effective acting have made the movie an all time classic. Its songs also have a timeless appeal. I have seen it four times.

Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya, Zidabad Hai Muhabbat Zindabad  are two songs to name a few and the  The composer Naushad Ali remain in the peoples thoughts forever.

All the songs are beautiful and beautifully picturised be it the qawali or mohe panghat mein, Khuda nigeheban ho tumhar,Bekas pe karam ki jiye or Muhobbat ki jhooti si kahani pe roye...Naushad has excelled himself in this film !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I'm seeing actually Madhubala chained  and praying singing scene of " Bekash pe karam kijiye sarlare e Madina.

the presence of two legendry actor mostly, dilip kumar and prithviraj chauhan makes the film goes immortal forever until the world is not finish. They are the icon of the film mughal-e-azam.

bhuyali saroj

I agree. Not only Dilip and Prithviraj but also Madhubala and including minor actors contributed to the success of Mughale- Azam.

Mughhale azam is uperb in all respects.  The role of Emperor Akbar, Salim and anarkali well played. Also nice photography amnd memorable songs like 'Pyaar kiya to darana kya',  'e Muhabbat Zindabad'. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Simply put Mughal  -E- Azam has become a text book on film craft..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.