Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have not seen many of them. The first one on the list, Taare Zameen Par', is truly terrific. This movie has opened the eyes of many parents which was absolutely needed. 

shampasaid

You can try in YouTube and see the movies you failed to see the listed movies.

All the movies are sincerely made exclusively for children and a Message for the parents.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I have not seen many of them. The first one on the list, Taare Zameen Par', is truly terrific. This movie has opened the eyes of many parents which was absolutely needed. 

yes i totally agree with you taare zameen par is truly a master piece. and i think it had shown many parents that they are wrong in understanding their innocent child.

bhuyali saroj

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

yes i totally agree with you taare zameen par is truly a master piece. and i think it had shown many parents that they are wrong in understanding their innocent child.

Tare Zameen Par is a movie that depicts a boy who has learning problems. The art teacher, played by Aamir understands the boy's deficiency and helps in overcoming the deficiency. A great message to the parents.

Taare Zameen par and Koyi mil gaya , which is anything but a children's movie are the ones I have seen ... Earlier there were some good films  like Masoom, Ab dilli door nahin which had good music and were entertaining, with a clear messaage for all

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have seen Chillar Party and Koi Mil Gaya although I can't imagine why it is labelled as a movie for kids, and I have read reviews of The Blue Umbrella and Stanley ka Dabba, both of which are really good. Tearjerkers such as Anjali cannot be labeled as a movie for kids, movies for kids should be more positive and entertaining in a simple, light way which they can understand. Taare zameen par is also a good movie and an eye-opener for parents but for kids, it is overly emotional and heartbreaking kind of movie. I would never show it to my son.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I watched, I am kalam, Koi Mil Gaya and chiller party, no doubt these are good films. But I am kalam and Chiller party are the films which have not any star, so in my views these are much more great films than Koi Mil gya and Tare Jammen Par. Jaislmer is also good child film.

anil wrote:

I watched, I am kalam, Koi Mil Gaya and chiller party, no doubt these are good films. But I am kalam and Chiller party are the films which have not any star, so in my views these are much more great films than Koi Mil gya and Tare Jammen Par. Jaislmer is also good child film.

Of course there are good and bad films in the given list. It's not necessary for us to agree all of them are good movies. We express our opinions.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Of course there are good and bad films in the given list. It's not necessary for us to agree all of them are good movies. We express our opinions.

I am not saying about good or bad, I am saying some films have known and famous film stars but film like I am Abdul Kalma have not famous start but the performance of unknown performers are much good.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.