Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

AmrishPuri is gifted with tremendous Histrionic talents. He has acted in Telugu Movies too. Who can forget his famous dialogue " Mogamo Khush Hua .

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes How your view on Daku Jageera in Chinagate movie , As per my views he was so danger but acting was not as good as Gabbar singh

China gate was a flopped one. No doubt Amzad Khan was a great actor.

rambabu wrote:

Dilip Kumar in Ganga Jamuna and even Amitabh in Ganga Ki Saugandh portrayed as Dakus. I liked both.

Ganga Jamuna is classial movie of Bollywood. Most of hero of Bollywood play role of daku one in their carrier. Our Bhart Kumar (Manoj Kumar) also play daku role in Balidan.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Dilip Kumar in Ganga Jamuna and even Amitabh in Ganga Ki Saugandh portrayed as Dakus. I liked both.

Ganga Jamuna is classial movie of Bollywood. Most of hero of Bollywood play role of daku one in their carrier. Our Bhart Kumar (Manoj Kumar) also play daku role in Balidan.

Yes. I remeber. When manoj kumar's name comes. I remer the Patriotic song. Meri Desh Ki harti....

rambabu wrote:

yeah popularity of daku characters are being given by Dilip sahab, and still today the daku characters are being watched with immense concentration 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.