Rajesh Khanna was the first real super star of Hindi film industry. The kind of popularity and craze that was part of his stardom was probably never experienced by any actor to this day. Besides being a crowd puller Rajesh Khanna was also a stylish and very talented actor having acted in some great classics . He passed away at the age of 70,  4 years ago..In this article link , a few facts taken from his life have been given along with some rare photographs of him and his family.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/rajesh-khanna-death-anniversary-10-things-we-bet-you-didnt-know-about-kaka-dimple-kapadia-2921444/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thanks for posting about my favorite  Actor Rajesh Khanna. Many of the things connected with Rajesh Khanna given in the link are not known to me. I had seen most of his movies like Aradhana, Anand , Kati patang. All his movies  gave hit songs. Hrishikesh Mukherjee, SD and RD Burmans together made  most successful movies.

Rajesh Khanna was a great stylish actor of lovable mannerisms whom the audience's not only adored but saw in him a phenomenon worth  adoring.

Yesterday I watched Rajesh Khann's Avtar, beautiful movie.

Rajesh Khanna's acting talents should be seen in Masterji.

If we look back at Rajesh Khanna's career, we can see that a few people played an important role in his popularity . Shakti samantha who gave him some wonderful films including his first major hit in Aradhana followed by Amar Prem and other film makers like Om Prakash ,Raj Khosla BR Chopra and others and not forgetting singer Kishore Kumar and R D Burman who composed music for many of his hit films.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If we look back at Rajesh Khanna's career, we can see that a few people played an important role in his popularity . Shakti samantha who gave him some wonderful films including his first major hit in Aradhana followed by Amar Prem and other film makers like Om Prakash ,Raj Khosla BR Chopra and others and not forgetting singer Kishore Kumar and R D Burman who composed music for many of his hit films.

rambabu wrote:

I didn't watch it, Character Dushman was very tough one but Rajesh played it perfectly.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I didn't watch it, Character Dushman was very tough one but Rajesh played it perfectly.

Rajesh Khanna was endowed with superb acting talents. Besides Dushnan, all his movies like Amar Prem, Kati Patang, Aradhana speak loudly about his acting talents.

Rajesh Khanna was an ever green star, and in his time (80's - 90's) his most of movies become super hit because of his acting. I Salute him for his efforts in Bollywood.

http://www.comparenshop.in

I recently saw Rajesh Khanna's first film Raaz made in the late sixties where he acted with another newcomer Babita. After that he acted in several films like Aakhri Khat, Bahron ke sapne , Aurat etc . But it was Ittefaq and Aradhana that gave him stardom and fame.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.