Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

His Safar, Namak Haram, Khamoshi and Aavishkar are also very good movies. One thing I've noticed that whenever he spoke to audience it is always like delivering a movie dialogue. That's my observation.

shampasaid

I have seen Safar based on the story written by Asutosh Mukherjee. Veteran Ashok Kumar, Sharmila and Rajesh khanna were in the lead roles. Music was scored by kalyanji Anandji. The song  Zindagi Ke Safar is my favorite song,

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

His Safar, Namak Haram, Khamoshi and Aavishkar are also very good movies. One thing I've noticed that whenever he spoke to audience it is always like delivering a movie dialogue. That's my observation.

In is hey days he was the first choice for any film by all the great directors of the day, so he got to do some very memorable films. I guess after a while his screen persona and his real personality began to look one and the same. In Bangalore ,while at school  i and my friends had gone to see his shooting for the film 'Dard'. He seemed to be a very moody person and with Hema Malini sitting in one corner with a tight face and him in another corner it was quite a boring shoot , so we left. However, his talent and screen presence is really something to be admired ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I read in the Screen , the filmy news paper, that Rajesh Khanna never had good relations with his co actors. It is also a known fact, he had the habit of interfering with the Director's activities. generally, he used to name his choicest leading actress and other technicians.

rambabu wrote:

I have seen Safar based on the story written by Asutosh Mukherjee. Veteran Ashok Kumar, Sharmila and Rajesh khanna were in the lead roles. Music was scored by kalyanji Anandji. The song  Zindagi Ke Safar is my favorite song,

For me all songs of safar is nice one. But inspiring song, Chanda Cahley Chaley Re Tara is best one song of this film.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

For me all songs of safar is nice one. But inspiring song, Chanda Cahley Chaley Re Tara is best one song of this film.

Majority of Rajesh Khanna's movies are Musical hits, even though some films failed at the Box office.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Majority of Rajesh Khanna's movies are Musical hits, even though some films failed at the Box office.

Every one have their time so, I think hits and fail is normal thing in this field. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Every one have their time so, I think hits and fail is normal thing in this field. 

Movies made by great movie makers like GuruDutt, Raj kapoor too could not escape from failures.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Movies made by great movie makers like GuruDutt, Raj kapoor too could not escape from failures.

Raj Kapoor's and GuruDutt's movies may failed at box office but still these are classical movies. Kagaz Ke phool and Mere Nam Joker are great movies.

Many of the films made by Bimal Roy were either flops or in the just ran category although they have become true classics and  collectors items now. Each one of his films has so much of depth and finesse that is incomparable .

Rajesh Khanna in his days was daring enough to take up challenging roles and played an old man even when he was relatively young. He was a complete actor willing to experiment with his roles and look !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.