Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Will India breakup? Probably not, but one cannot forecast the future. I went to the Soviet Union 35 times and could never imagine the mighty soviet state will break up. It did into 18 countries. India was monolith country and yet broke in 1947 on the two nation theory. In 1971 Pakistan broke up . So one can't say what will happen 50 years hence. 

Of course, Future can't be predicted. What according to you is the right course with a dangerous enemy in our neighborhood. As you first said, Martial law should be imposed seeing the present conditions in Kashmir. It's a fact that Kashmir is in turmoil. Can Modi  convince the president to impose Martial Law or any such suitable act to establish peace in the Valley ?

MG Singh wrote:

One should not underestimate Pakistan. Sitting here we feel Pakistan is in turmoil and will break up. Sitting abroad many in UAE also tell me the same thing about India, with the Naxal movement, the  separatist movement in North East and Kashmir. In fact, readers may go through the Chinese assessment of India by their Institute off strategic studies which forecasts break up of India. So what is apparent is not real.

This is something that I would totally agree with, size hardly matters ! India and Indian leaders can be very complacent where border issues are concerned and Pakistan is like a wounder tiger thirsting for revenge, willing to go any length to cause as much damage as it can even if it may not be able to take over Kashmir, but what is being done is causing enough harm . Kashmiris are taking sides and openly showing it which in itself is bad enough. Army is continuously being used and abused by the Kashmiri government as and when it suits them ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Martial Law has its own limitations. Hence, i feel, the Government should examine the possibilities of  declaring war on Pakistan. Additionally, the Government should  convince Obama to stop supply of nuclear weapons to Pakistan

Both the governments at state and centre have failed to understand the growing expression of pro Pakistan sentiments since 2014. Either they are naive or incompetent. No counter plan is yet unfolded. Pakistan is looking successful. Martial law in India cannot be imposed. Why RAMBABU is pleading for it is not understood. We have to accept that present governments are inexperienced but are high on possibilities propaganda which they are not able to translate into action. Situation looks scary. The present government is only interested in commerce.

I'm sure you did not understand my thread at all. What I said was, either martial Law or any such measure to bring peace to the Kashmir Valleu

rambabu wrote:

I'm sure you did not understand my thread at all. What I said was, either martial Law or any such measure to bring peace to the Kashmir Valleu

No Martial law only governor rule.In martial law civil rights of citizen suspended for some time.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Abolition of  section 370 is not easy. It is true a particular section of the Population in Kashmir are  against the intervention of the Government,

Noting is easy in Kashmir, peace is also not easy. If all politics parties of India honestly work than nothing is hard, every thing is possible.

Political parties working together on the issue of Kashmir is also not easy

If they want to save Kashmir than they should be join hands.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No Martial law only governor rule.In martial law civil rights of citizen suspended for some time.

OK.Whatever it may be. The idea is to  Keep the Kashmir valley peaceful.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Going to war with Pak is not an option because of the geo-political situation and China factor. Also the result cannot be forecast. The only option is for parliament to declare martial law in the valley and I am sure the seperatist leaders ( hurriet et all) will be tackled.Martial law based on the doctrine of necessity has been held as valid in many countries including the UK and by famous jurists as well. Maybe I will write sometime on the Doctrine of necessity.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Going to war with Pak is not an option because of the geo-political situation and China factor. Also the result cannot be forecast. The only option is for parliament to declare martial law in the valley and I am sure the seperatist leaders ( hurriet et all) will be tackled.Martial law based on the doctrine of necessity has been held as valid in many countries including the UK and by famous jurists as well. Maybe I will write sometime on the Doctrine of necessity.

If 'Martial Law based on the doctrine of necessity' has been held as valid, in many countries,including UK which is a Democratic Country like India, Why Martial Law should not be imposed in India? do you think the President of India is not aware of this fact ? If he is aware and understands the situation in Kashmir, then naturally the President should agree to impose Martial Law in the Kashmir Valley. I know, things are not as easy as they look to be. If India wants to end the Kashmir problem forever, it should think of a solid solution on an urgent basis. More delays, more disasters.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.