Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Somewhere I have read that Jaya Bachchan's recent comment is basically an indirect outburst regarding the bold scenes of her daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. If this is true then why didn't she speak up when her husband Amitabh Bachchan did the film Nishabd with Jiah Khan. It seems she is behaving like a typical mother-in-law. 

shampasaid

LOL.  ( In a lighter Vein) Why  Jaya is afraid of Aishwarya ? It is the Daughter in law generally is afraid of her Mother in Law. So it is a family affair.  I think we the outsiders should not intervene.

rambabu wrote:

LOL.  ( In a lighter Vein) Why  Jaya is afraid of Aishwarya ? It is the Daughter in law generally is afraid of her Mother in Law. So it is a family affair.  I think we the outsiders should not intervene.

I think I should laugh out loud (LOL) after reading your comment. You commented just for doing so without even understanding what I meant to convey. In no way I have mentioned that Jaya Bachchan  is afraid of her daughter-in-law. You just made the discussion meaningless.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I think I should laugh out loud (LOL) after reading your comment. You commented just for doing so without even understanding what I meant to convey. In no way I have mentioned that Jaya Bachchan  is afraid of her daughter-in-law. You just made the discussion meaningless.

Sorry. I thought Jaya and Jaya Bachchan are one and the same. In case, I made a mistake,you can clarify.

Moreover, I added that my response is in a lighter vein.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Somewhere I have read that Jaya Bachchan's recent comment is basically an indirect outburst regarding the bold scenes of her daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. If this is true then why didn't she speak up when her husband Amitabh Bachchan did the film Nishabd with Jiah Khan. It seems she is behaving like a typical mother-in-law. 

Even it came in media how the in- laws Bachhan were upset with Aishwarya.

Earlier in most of the cases ( not all), the bold acting by the artists spoke a volume and left a bold impact. Nowadays, the bold scenes also fail to do so and have only become a crowd puller for wrong reasons.

But I would say that even today Bollywood is full of talents and still there are movies which leave impressions for long. Though the number is just handfull 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Earlier in most of the cases ( not all), the bold acting by the artists spoke a volume and left a bold impact. Nowadays, the bold scenes also fail to do so and have only become a crowd puller for wrong reasons.

But I would say that even today Bollywood is full of talents and still there are movies which leave impressions for long. Though the number is just handfull 

You are right that nowadays bold scenes have only become crowd puller and I would say that the movie makers deliberately include such scenes where it is not even required which I vehemently oppose. But, the point  is the cine goers are with rural, urban and ultra modern background so the business factor cannot be ignored. I am of the opinion that during her time too senseless movies were made, maybe the number was less, but still no one objected to the language, gory scenes, hot scenes and so on. 

shampasaid

The Bacchans esp Amitabh is known to be quite dominating and very traditional in his outlook..but I am sure they are not petty and realise that reel life and real life needs to be kept apart ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Both AB and Jaya know what they are doing. They are also aware that, they have a responsibility towards Society. People also should know that Reel life and Real life are separate. Whatever they see on the Screen is not real. But a part of the script.

usha manohar wrote:

The Bacchans esp Amitabh is known to be quite dominating and very traditional in his outlook..but I am sure they are not petty and realise that reel life and real life needs to be kept apart ..

I also hope that the Bachchans do not mix it up. Aishwarya  Rai herself is a brand name and trying to control her would be a a futile attempt.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

You are right that nowadays bold scenes have only become crowd puller and I would say that the movie makers deliberately include such scenes where it is not even required which I vehemently oppose. But, the point  is the cine goers are with rural, urban and ultra modern background so the business factor cannot be ignored. I am of the opinion that during her time too senseless movies were made, maybe the number was less, but still no one objected to the language, gory scenes, hot scenes and so on. 

Yes, senseless movies were made in all eras but the numbers have increased. But what I feel that earlier we had classes of actors and directors - A grade and B grade. From the cast and crew, you could make out what to expect from the movie. Some artists were sure to give a good clean entertainment while we expected the pinch of vulgarity from some known for that. Now that division has blurred or in fact completely diminished. Vulgarity has adulterated everyone irrespective of the class they belong to. So makes it a tough choice for audience who want only sensible movies. In fact the interviews by these stars or the promotion of movies also have dual talks having hidden vulgar messages. Even their attires show the not required indecency. In movies, we can justify it as demand of character and script, what about it in public shows. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.